gdh

Where is Sagi58?

Post by gdh »

Haven’t seen Mary posting for awhile. Hope all is ok. :wavey:

darwin dali
Forum Queen

Re: Where is Sagi58?

Post by darwin dali »

She's probably been shaking her head about Ferrari so hard that she couldn't write on the keyboard anymore or see the puter screen :yikes:
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image

gdh

Post by gdh »

Well on Dec 2nd Ferrari reissues A New Hope - hmm that title has a familiar ring to it. Hopefully next season both Ferrari or Red Bull can win driver’s and/or constructors championship during the final race. Who knows maybe even the Patriots won’t get into the Super Bowl and politicians will tell the truth. :rofl:

overboost
Favourite Driver: GV

Post by overboost »

sagi posted this back in June.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14973&p=445710#p445710

sagi58 wrote:
overboost wrote: ... F1 seems to be intentionally trying to drive itself out of business...

They need to fix this.

"To be honest, because of the personal stuff in my life, I haven't been able to follow F1 as I normally would like...
actually, maybe it's partially because of the ridiculously obvious/flagrant benefits/advantages that Mercedes/Hamilton have been accorded.

Look, I know that people accused Ferrari of being in cahoots with the FIA; but, I would suggest to you there is a huge double standard amongst fans with biases, in spite of them denying their predispositions."
Last edited by overboost on 02 Dec 19, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. - Winston Churchill

overboost - forumula1 pool 2015 world champion!
overboost - autosport grand prix predictor 2016 - Top 100, 1298 points!

gdh

Post by gdh »

My wife would tend to agree with this. She’s a big LH fan but this season she felt as though it was scripted ie F1 & Merc decided after the break to allow Ferrari & RB a few wins just to make for appearance only. For us to watch the qualies & races we have to pay significantly more $ per month to get the higher channels on TSN. Since those channels don’t provide anything else that we watch we will decide whether to keep the package or go basic + NFL pkg. There used to be quite a few F1 discussion boards (and magazines) with many active participants.

overboost
Favourite Driver: GV

Post by overboost »

I hope sagi's personal life issues settle down and she can return to the F1 fold. Perhaps in the new season.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. - Winston Churchill

overboost - forumula1 pool 2015 world champion!
overboost - autosport grand prix predictor 2016 - Top 100, 1298 points!