FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
She's probably been shaking her head about Ferrari so hard that she couldn't write on the keyboard anymore or see the puter screen :yikes:
By gdh
Well on Dec 2nd Ferrari reissues A New Hope - hmm that title has a familiar ring to it. Hopefully next season both Ferrari or Red Bull can win driver’s and/or constructors championship during the final race. Who knows maybe even the Patriots won’t get into the Super Bowl and politicians will tell the truth. :rofl:
By overboost
sagi posted this back in June.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14973&p=445710#p445710

... F1 seems to be intentionally trying to drive itself out of business...

They need to fix this.

"To be honest, because of the personal stuff in my life, I haven't been able to follow F1 as I normally would like...
actually, maybe it's partially because of the ridiculously obvious/flagrant benefits/advantages that Mercedes/Hamilton have been accorded.

Look, I know that people accused Ferrari of being in cahoots with the FIA; but, I would suggest to you there is a huge double standard amongst fans with biases, in spite of them denying their predispositions."
Last edited by overboost on 02 Dec 19, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.
By gdh
My wife would tend to agree with this. She’s a big LH fan but this season she felt as though it was scripted ie F1 & Merc decided after the break to allow Ferrari & RB a few wins just to make for appearance only. For us to watch the qualies & races we have to pay significantly more $ per month to get the higher channels on TSN. Since those channels don’t provide anything else that we watch we will decide whether to keep the package or go basic + NFL pkg. There used to be quite a few F1 discussion boards (and magazines) with many active participants.
By overboost
I hope sagi's personal life issues settle down and she can return to the F1 fold. Perhaps in the new season.

See our F1 related articles too!