FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
By gdh
Another afternoon event, will record it and play back at 4x’s speed btn early and late afternoon NFL games. Did this last week and made a boring event more palatable. We just find the early pre shows from SKY a waste of time as they try to hard to turn a turd into a golden egg.

Talked to my friend that works for the network that televises the events in Canada - viewership down again. There is a reason why they have been broadcasting them on the highest channels (495, 498) and soccer replays on the lower more accessible channels for everyone. If F1 decides to stream on a pay per view or subscriber service we’re out. It was nice to see the # of ppl in the stands but I wonder how many free tics were given away.
By overboost
It would be fun seeing the F1 cars going at 4X speed over all those bumps!
By overboost
By darwin dali
Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 1.31.41 AM.jpg

Oh Bernd!
:P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By overboost
^ black flag that un-safe safety car immediately!
By overboost
https://twitter.com/NobleF1/status/1191 ... 72546?s=19

They have also added an additional curb at turn 8 (post qually) to prevent corner cutting there.

This is just what this bumpy track needs, more bumps.

By arnoldc
Really? A speed bump? Tacky and so American, e.g. fix and existing problem by introducing another problem.

What the bumpy track at Austin re-affirms to me is that the US has little to no interest in competing at the international level in F1. It is only in it for the money.
By overboost
And that was the speed bump that took out Vettel. Good job FIA!
By overboost
Based on Ferrari specifically warning Leclerc to avoid this curb in turn 8 as a precaution after Vettel went out. Vettel though said he didn't exactly know what happened.

See our F1 related articles too!