I would really appreciate it if any fans over the age of 18 would take part in my MSc dissertation focusing on the ethics of alcohol sponsorship in F1:
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Formula One related discussion.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Jul 19, 14:17
- Favourite Driver: ayrton senna
- Favourite Team: Red Bull Racing
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 01 Oct 18, 20:40
- Favourite Driver: Sergey Sirotkin
- Favourite Team: Williams Racing
- Location: Houston, Texas USA
Done. Between rock stars, fireworks, music promotions and political correctness, F1 stands a very good chance of being relegated to the dust bin of motorsports. Hopefully, common sense will prevail. Cheers.
Formula 1 fantasy team is Williams-Houston
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 09 Apr 18, 17:05
- Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
- Favourite Team: Mercedes
It was a nonsense anti Heineken campaign as I see. Done anyway.
- Posts: 10203
- Joined: 23 Jul 13, 22:05
- Favourite Driver: He Who Drives for Ferrari!!
- Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari
- Location: 5 miles North of "X"!
agillespiepayne wrote:I would really appreciate it if any fans over the age of 18 would take part in my MSc dissertation focusing on the ethics of alcohol sponsorship in F1:
Sorry, was too late to complete the survey!!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!