FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By gdh
Hi, welcome and hope that you have some fun.

It was nice to see Kubica back, can't remember if he is still on the track attempting to complete the race in under 1 week.
By sagi58
...the whole team orders crap at Ferrari would do my nut in hehe...

Ahem... Ahheeemmm...
a) they are legal

and

b) ALL teams use them, in one form or another...
e.g., remember: Hold your station... ?
yup... team order!!
Ask Rosberg... Bottas...
By Jualonsofan
A week is a little harsh gdh, 3 days would have been more accurate :wink:

As for team orders being legal doesn't make them right :P
I can't believe you didn't bring up.... "Fernando is faster than you" I was ashamed that day :( Fernando was good enough and should have passed him fairly. Bad boy hehe

To be fair to Mercedes, they only implement team orders when it is necessary not on race one of the season :nono:
By darwin dali
I had the youtube video ready to post actually, but refrained from doing so out of respect for your 'FA thang' :P
By Jualonsofan
That one is ok to post hehe. I just never want to see the start of the Belgium GP 2012 ever again :( I still hate Grosjean for that :thumbdown:
By sagi58
As a Ferrari fan, I have no problem with team orders, to be honest.
I also recognize the fact that any of the other Team Principals would love to be in a situation
where they had to make a choice between their two drivers who are in a title race.
And, finally, Mercedes has been pretty transparent in their inclination to back one driver over the other,
regardless of whether they call this penchant "team orders" or pin the tail on the donkey really doesn't matter,
because in the end...

See our F1 related articles too!