FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
By darwin dali
As expected, Merc were heavily gravel bagging for most of the testing :rolleyes:
By arnoldc
Kubika/Williams will not make it the season. It is with a heavy heart I say this. His comment at the end of testing today put such a negative spin on the hard work Team Williams has put in this session. His defeatist attitude will not serve the team well.

“Up until today we were on track to complete our originally intended mileage and to consume all available tyre sets. But today this car has become ultimately too tired to continue. In the interest of saving our resources for the important racing in Australia, we felt it was right to change the plan. In general, the car is not at its best and this has affected our performance.”

Russell, a rookie, timed as good, if not better, in the sessions. And his intervews accentuate the positive. Kubika needs an attitude adjustment if he is to contribute in a positive manner to Team Williams effort. Hopefully, this will happen before the season opener in Melbourne.

Overall, 2019 Testing went well. Looking forward to AUS. Cheers.
By overboost
As expected, Merc were heavily gravel bagging for most of the testing :rolleyes:

So much for Hamilton's claims yesterday that Ferrari were 0.500s ahead of Merc! It is actually only 0.003s.
By overboost
Car comparison:

By overboost
Fastest lap of 2019 testing. Vettel 1:16.221.

https://streamable.com/deds7
By overboost
Kubica is not happy and says he is only 20% ready for Australia. Blames the car, lack of parts, etc. I am sure his bad mood has nothing to do with rookie Russell being faster than him.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/kubi ... e/4346216/
By sagi58

Imagine that... Mercedes not telling the truth! :eek:
By sagi58

So much for Hamilton's claims yesterday that Ferrari were 0.500s ahead of Merc! It is actually only 0.003s.

What?? Not even Hamilton was being honest? :eek:
By myownalias
I didn't watch or follow any of the pre-season testing (as it means very little), so I have nothing to add other than I'm Back... did Y'all miss me?
By overboost
Welcome back!
By sagi58
I didn't watch or follow any of the pre-season testing (as it means very little), so I have nothing to add other than I'm Back... did Y'all miss me?

welcome back... :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!