FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
Ferrari's, let's say miscalculation in qualify, really came back to bite them in the bottom, if Raikkonen was out on track in the last 3 minutes to qualifying 3, he would have more than like have been on row 1 or 2 and well clear of the carnage caused by Hulkenberg at La Source, same goes for Daniel Ricciardo as well. It feels like Ferrari are sabotaging themselves, once again!

Overall, a fairly dull race, only highlights were the crashes and Bottas and Verstappen making things interesting!

Raikkonen had his car on the front row before the fueling miscalculation occurred. How they forgot that Raikkonen was also in Q3 is beyond me, they refueled Seb but forgot Kimi. And as you said it put Kimi in the danger zone.

Raikkonen could have gotten between Vettel and Hamilton and stolen some points.
Last edited by overboost on 27 Aug 18, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
By overboost
Yes the tricks. In reality they are a well designed race car with a proper racing driver! But it can only be dirty tricks if Lewis looses. :thumbdown:

The Merc hasn't dominated since they took their special fuel oils away. And Lewis should be thankful for the two free wins he got using the Merc spec tires!

Here is what Witing said about Hamilton's 'tricks' comment:

CW: "I'm quite amused by it really," he said. "It is a completely human nature that if you are being outperformed on track then you are hopefully looking at yourself," said the Austrian. "Then you are looking at your competitors, and if you haven't got the explanation, then you are trying to imagine all the nasty things.
By overboost
Turns out it may be Lewis who is using the 'tricks'!

Gianluca D'Alessandro

@Gianludale27
Follow Follow @Gianludale27
More
Arrivabene about Mercedes' flexing rear wing (apparently too much): "That's the FIA's job, not ours. We are already busy to answer to all the questions they ask us every race. But yes, we noticed it. Let's see if also the FIA will notice it" #BelgianGP

10:24 AM - 26 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/gianludale27/status ... 65761?s=21
By sagi58
:yawn: I doubt anyone is surprised.
It's been almost 10 years of this... :yawn:

See our F1 related articles too!