FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

Last edited by overboost on 11 May 18, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
By darwin dali
Big upgrades at the first European track (let's not split hairs about Baku) will set the tone for the majority of the season: winners, losers, or meh will show themselves.
By sagi58
Ah, right... thanks!! :wink:
I was wondering if there was something else I missed!
By overboost
Mercedes spec tires working :

One second gap achieved!

Toto: "Thank you FIA for providing a mid-season tire spec change perfectly suited to the design of our car."

Last edited by overboost on 15 May 18, 22:16, edited 2 times in total.
By sagi58
Not much to add:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By overboost
By overboost
The grid girls have returned in Barcelona!

By overboost
By myownalias
So, Mercedes on top again, maybe they will crash into each other like in 2016?

I really hope that Ferrari can keep Mercedes honest and truly fight for the win, Mercedes certainly do not have the advantage of pre-2017, but are Ferrari really quick enough to challenge?
By overboost
Lauda shaking hands with Pirelli guy after front row lockout. Smiling too! "Fantastic".

https://streamable.com/c6a1s
By myownalias
Lauda shaking hands with Pirelli guy after front row lockout. Smiling too! "Fantastic".

https://streamable.com/c6a1s

This sort of thing has happened throughout the history of F1, for many years, Ferrari was the #1 priority for Bridgestone back in the 2000's. All teams will take whatever advantage they can get, so I really can't get angry about this, there are loopholes in the rules for the big teams to allow for this sort of thing, just like the rich have tax loopholes.

See our F1 related articles too!