FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
HAMILTON: VERSTAPPEN MOVE UNNECESSARY AND DISRESPECTFUL...

Translation: He didn't let me by. :rolleyes:
By Delfy
Hamilton wasn’t trying to get by, Verstappen was. And he had done , in a good move. He then proceeded to push Hamilton in an unnecessary move which ended his own race. As a previous poster said....
‘Verstappen's run on to Hamilton was really unnecessary.’
By overboost
Yes it is only Vettel's driving that is beating the far superior W09's so far. He can't hold them back forever.
By sagi58
Hamilton wasn’t trying to get by, Verstappen was. And he had done , in a good move. He then proceeded to push Hamilton in an unnecessary move which ended his own race. As a previous poster said....

Of all people, Hamilton should appreciate and applaud Verstappen tried to emulate his own idol, the late, great Aryton Sienna:

By darwin dali

Of all people, Hamilton should appreciate and applaud Verstappen tried to emulate his own idol, the late, great Aryton Sienna:

What does this have to do with anything?
By overboost
Nice mini-van!

Does it have Senna written on the back?
By Delfy

Absolutely right! Three drivers from the same mold. Max is a champion of the future no doubt about that.
Both Hamilton and Senna would have applauded that overtake by Verstappen ...not so the clumsy apres overtake move which was unnecessary and finished the lads race. But he’s young , he has all the ingredients of a champion, his faults will iron out.
By sagi58
....What does this have to do with anything?

oooops.... my mistake!! Mind you, the mini-van wasn't the issue,
it was little cutie, whose name is Sienna... she's a birthday gift!!

By sagi58
...not so the clumsy apres overtake move which was unnecessary and finished the lads race. But he’s young , he has all the ingredients of a champion, his faults will iron out.

He wouldn't be the first to make a clumsy move, nor will he be the last.
Champion, expert, professional, what-have-you, NO one is perfect, NO one walks on water!
By Delfy
...not so the clumsy apres overtake move which was unnecessary and finished the lads race. But he’s young , he has all the ingredients of a champion, his faults will iron out.

He wouldn't be the first to make a clumsy move, nor will he be the last.
Champion, expert, professional, what-have-you, NO one is perfect, NO one walks on water!

Of course. We are all human, we are flawed. I haven’t said differently. Verstappen made an excellent overtake and spoilt it with a clumsy move. No water walking there.
By myownalias
I have to say that this one was on Max, Lewis gave him sufficient room, Hamilton was on the white line that delineates the edge of the track.

Given the pure pace that Ferrari had during the Bahrain GP, I wonder if we do have a real championship battle, can Ferrari maintain the pace throughout the season and cut out the screwups that cost them dear in 2017. I'm surprised by the pace of the Toro Rosso Honda, I never expected STR to be ahead of McLaren. It does question whether it was Honda in the past 3 years or was it something that McLaren was doing, be it chassis of engine installation?
By darwin dali
I have to say that this one was on Max, Lewis gave him sufficient room, Hamilton was on the white line that delineates the edge of the track.

Given the pure pace that Ferrari had during the Bahrain GP, I wonder if we do have a real championship battle, can Ferrari maintain the pace throughout the season and cut out the screwups that cost them dear in 2017. I'm surprised by the pace of the Toro Rosso Honda, I never expected STR to be ahead of McLaren. It does question whether it was Honda in the past 3 years or was it something that McLaren was doing, be it chassis of engine installation?

I remember vaguely reading something about Honda completely revising their engine design for 2018, so if that's the case, I'd still point the finger at them for the disaster that was the last 3 years. We know it's not FA, a double world champion. That's not to say McLaren themselves were blameless for the debacle, but if an engine is underpowered, it IS going to slow down the car no matter what.

See our F1 related articles too!