FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By darksroker
Hi ! My name is François, I'm 16 and guess what : I'm French ! I live near Paris. So I apologize for all the mistakes I will do. I love Formula 1 and motorsports in general. I'm a fan of Kimi Raikkonen, but my favourite driver ever is Mika Hakkinen. I'm also a great football supporter and I support Ajax Amsterdam and Olympique de Marseille, although I'm a Parisian :)

I discover this forum thanks to Clément, and it seems to be a very good one to talk about my passions.
By darwin dali
Bienvenu François :D
By McLaren Fan
Hi ! My name is François, I'm 16 and guess what : I'm French ! I live near Paris. So I apologize for all the mistakes I will do. I love Formula 1 and motorsports in general. I'm a fan of Kimi Raikkonen, but my favourite driver ever is Mika Hakkinen. I'm also a great football supporter and I support Ajax Amsterdam and Olympique de Marseille, although I'm a Parisian :)

I discover this forum thanks to Clément, and it seems to be a very good one to talk about my passions.

Salut, c'est bon do voir un autre fan de Mika Hakkinen!
By internos2k
My favourite driver too is Kimi, but i appreciate all the quick drivers, as Hakkinen. I'm new too.
By welshie
Bonjour!

See our F1 related articles too!