FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By 7UpJordan
My first car was a 1997 Vauxhall Corsa with a 1.8 litre Diesel engine with a clutch that was so good it was almost impossible to stall it. Red paint job used to fade a bit too much though.
By deMuRe

The bumper was designed to withstand hitting a Moose at 60kmh.

LoL.

It had bus brakes and sounded like an aeroplane taking off when I hit the gas pedal.

Had my first accident in it too, split a brand hew ford falcon clean in two down it's middle and this thing drove away with a bent steering column. Damn strong car...
By bud
haha volvo driver, enough said :P
By deMuRe
I don't think you drove a Camira bud.

I think this was more like your first ride...

:lol:
By texasmr2
:shock: LOL! Come on let's play nice now please?
By Selcouth_Feline

Old stylee volvos rock! My mother crashed a 340 (the one that looks like a 5 yr old drew it) fairly heavily into a brick wall. The wall collapsed. The car was pretty much undamaged :) Built like tanks. Ace cars :)
By certom
my '92 Volvo 240 Super Polar can beat all your american turbo charged toys 8)
By bud
Lets race then Certom ;)
By deMuRe

Old stylee volvos rock! My mother crashed a 340 (the one that looks like a 5 yr old drew it) fairly heavily into a brick wall. The wall collapsed. The car was pretty much undamaged :) Built like tanks. Ace cars :)

I had a mate in Sydney who worked the old 244's off their brain. He would put a 350 Chev Big Bore in the engine bay, replace the drive train, drop it on it's @ss, body kit and fats with some nice rims for $12k. I saw some the cars he worked on and they were mental.

You've never seen anything so funny or interesting then a worked 244...
By certom
Lets race then Certom ;)

well, yours is a nippon one :P i don't take any challenge with japanese rides 8)
By bud
Lets race then Certom ;)

well, yours is a nippon one :P i don't take any challenge with japanese rides 8)

Ill race your volvo in my Go Kart then how about that? rekn id still beat a Volvo down the 1/4 mile :P haha
By certom
ok, but a 1/4 mile on a downhill!
By deMuRe
Lets race then Certom ;)

Ill race your volvo in my Go Kart then how about that? rekn id still beat a Volvo down the 1/4 mile :P haha

Is this you Spud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYREdEJLWyA
By texasmr2
That's just too funny good one deMuRe :D !

See our F1 related articles too!