FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By bud
Holden Magroin, nobody got that?

i did ;)
By ferraribird
My first car was a light blue metro, but my oldest car was a 1977 white Marina. Well, I say white, she was rust with a few white bits. Every time you shut the boot another piece of rust fell off, but I managed to drag her through 2 MOTs before she finally quit. I cried when I lost her. (I'm a girl, I'm allowed!)
By darwin dali
My (belated) condolences.
By ferraribird
Holden Magroin, nobody got that?

i did ;)

Me, too. I'm very surprised that no one else seems to have! 8)
By vegas
pathetic. i had the luxury of driving a 1986 ford 6.9l diesel truck. suprisingly i got many speeding tickets. lost my lisence several times with that.
By Phil.T.Ho
My first car was a 1966 Triumph Spitfire 1300......my current car is a 1979 Pontiac Firebird, with a 1970 455ci HO engine, TH400 trans, and 10 bolt Positraction rear axle. It has Saratoga glass T-Tops, full roll cage, Hurst Pro-Matic shifter, Competition Cars sub-frame connectors and traction bars, and a fibre glass IROC bonnet/hood. The engine came out of a 1970 Bonneville. 7.5 litres, makes 430 horsepower/480 lbs ft torque at 5700rpm.....4x cylinder heads with 2.02 inch exhaust valves and 72 cc chambers....pair of hooker headers...Lumenition electronic ignition(optically triggered), with an Accel HP coil.........gonna change it soon to an MSD 7 AL drag set-up with MSD Supercoil....trans is a TH400 with a Tough-Shift 2 quick change valve body...it changes gear superfast!! back axle is a 10 bolt posi, limited slip differential...the car runs low to mid 11 second quarters at the moment, but the MSD 7AL should make it run maybe high 10s to low 11s consistently.....Im always at the custom car shows in the South of England, and the Doorslammer competitions here in London when we arrange them. photo soon.. its in the workshop for the winter for fresh paint and a few bushes to be replaced...its a Porsche and Ferrari killer on the streets, with ease......bought the car in 1992, and I will probably be buried in it, as it will save me the price of a wooden box!! :D sorry ...forgot to bore you mugs even more!!! its got a 2 barrell manifold with a 650 vacuum secondary Holley for cruisin....but i got an Edelbrock Torquer 2 with a mounted 780 double pumper that i can swap over in 6 minutes flat when the time comes :D:lol:
Last edited by Phil.T.Ho on 26 Sep 07, 00:16, edited 2 times in total.
By Phil.T.Ho
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Last edited by Phil.T.Ho on 26 Sep 07, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
By texasmr2
My first ride was a '76 Datsun pickup sorry I dont have pic's. I do have a few pic's of my latest ride a '95 Lexus SC300 with a 2JZGTE engine swap and a GREDDY T78 turbo.

Phil I love those old T/A's great choice of car :wink: .

By Phil.T.Ho
Thanks captain obvious. I have a Holden Magroin.
clever :D ....very clever :D ........holdin ma groin :shock::D
By Phil.T.Ho
My first ride was a '76 Datsun pickup sorry I dont have pic's. I do have a few pic's of my latest ride a '95 Lexus SC300 with a 2JZGTE engine swap and a GREDDY T78 turbo.

Phil I love those old T/A's great choice of car :wink: .

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D
By texasmr2
Thank's Phil and I drove nothing but MR2's for 22yr's until I bought the SC300. Here are a few pic's of my last MR2 a '92 Turbo with a fully built race engine pushed along by a T66 turbo. Here are a few pic's:

By simac
My first car was a great little mini, followed by another mini and then a mini cooper. I'm talking proper mini's too not BMW hatch backs with the same name LMAO - although I do think they are cool too 8).
By Ron Dennis
A 1300 beetle
By Mikep99
Alfa 1750, I loved that car. :D
Would love to have one in mint condition now.

By texasmr2
SWEET Mikep99 I have alway's loved and wanted one of those.

See our F1 related articles too!