FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
So far I have received picks from LewEngBridewell, Darwin Dali, LiamCatterson and overboost!

AWOL: 1lemon, 3double8, andrew, Big Azza, Jabberwocky, Nin-Chin and Sagi58.

It was a crazy, busy, nutty Saturday... crazier, busier and nuttier than usual!!
They had lined up on the grid, when I realized I hadn't sent in my picks.
Totalmente mia colpa!! :banghead:
Sorry guys, rules are rules, I can't make exceptions for lapses in memory or technical issues on your end.

Any chance of us changing the rules to accomodate a roll-over of the previous race, if we don't make the deadline?
Sorry guys, rules are rules, I can't make exceptions for lapses in memory or technical issues on your end.

Any chance of us changing the rules to accomodate a roll-over of the previous race, if we don't make the deadline?

I don't why not, obviously it will have to be an opt-in thing, I don't want to make the assumption that everyone has forgotten and wants to continue playing!

I don't why not, obviously it will have to be an opt-in thing, I don't want to make the assumption that everyone has forgotten and wants to continue playing!

Maybe we should take a page out of F1's book and seek a unanimous decision? :wink:

Maybe we should take a page out of F1's book and seek a unanimous decision? :wink:

Then nothing would ever get done...

As Nike says: just do it.
The previous entry may sub for the missing entry for the current race, ok?
I say we form the FOPPA.

Formula One Pool Players Alliance.

I get 51% of all the votes in the FOPPA and the remaining 49% is divvied up between you guys.
I say we form the FOPPA.

I get 51% of all the votes in the FOPPA and the remaining 49% is divvied up between you guys.

:rofl:

I like DD's Image

As Nike says: just do it.
The previous entry may sub for the missing entry for the current race, ok?

Or maybe for future years you make one pick at the start of the year, then if you miss a race it just defaults to that one, but this has to be done before the first practice so you have no idea on the order of cars, might make stuff interesting, keeps a Joker at hand.
I say we form the FOPPA.

I like that, although we might have to rethink the share situation as I do run and host the pool... or else I might have to employ a pay per pick system. :twisted:

But seriously, if someone wants default picks to be submitted or use the last used pool picks, contact me and I will make a note to include those picks.
I say we form the FOPPA.

I like that, although we might have to rethink the share situation as I do run and host the pool... or else I might have to employ a pay per pick system. :twisted:

But seriously, if someone wants default picks to be submitted or use the last used pool picks, contact me and I will make a note to include those picks.

I've got a pi that's idling doing nothing we could host it on. Need a tweek of the code and a maybe whoever is hosting could script it or something.

See our F1 related articles too!