FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali
Huh?
If you're referring to West and East Jerusalem with East Jerusalem being the proclaimed capital of the State of Palestine, then I'd say the actual de facto capital and administrative center is Ramallah, which is about 20km from Jerusalem.
By CookinFlat6
Is it 2 islands, in a chain of islands, say in the Caribbean?

dont know why but turks and cara-something comes to mind.
By CookinFlat6
Hold on, some Caribbean is in North America and some in South, lets be clear that both are not counted?
By sagi58
How's about a hint, DD?

Which continent are these cities on? :angel:
By stonemonkey
I was thinking it could be among some of the smaller african countries but no idea which it could be or even if I know their names nevermind the capitals.
By darwin dali
I was thinking it could be among some of the smaller african countries but no idea which it could be or even if I know their names nevermind the capitals.

You're on to something :thumbup:
By CookinFlat6
I am really hoping this thread is not inspired by an email received by DD telling him he can unfreeze 20 mill in a bank account in one capital city if he only turns up in another capital and signs the forms before heading over to collect his cash by the end of the day. And that there will be a whole football team of strapping lads to ferry him across the "border" :yikes:
By racechick
Is it one of those little countries that's inside South Africa?
By darwin dali
Is it one of those little countries that's inside South Africa?

Nope - too far from Pretoria...
By overboost

Is it the capitals of the two Congo's?
Last edited by overboost on 15 Feb 15, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
By sagi58
2 miles of Congo river between them - that's all :yes:
:clap:

Just a little afternoon Image, eh?
By overboost
Wow, between these two cities there are almost 12 Million people living there! That's alot of people, bigger than London or Paris, but you don't hear much about this area of the world.

Bernie should stick an F1 race in the Congos!

See our F1 related articles too!