FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By welshie
Well after 8 weeks of living in Wales without the internet it's FINALLY connected. Feels good to be back :D
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
LOL, WB, i had no internet 4 3 weeks over xmas, & the only time i had on the internet, was on a 33.6 dial-u connection, & this was in mauritus!
By certom
welcome back! how many new topics you had to read?!
By welshie
Cheers for all the messages ppl, is much appreciated. Not got round to looking at all the topics yet, but i'm slowly getting around to it. :D
By 7UpJordan
Welcome back mate. :)
By Selcouth_Feline
Welcome back...When I moved a few months back, I spent 2 days on dial-up and thought that was bad enough!
By welshie
Welcome back mate. :)

Cheers dude! So were you affected by the flooding in south yorkshire at all? I was visiting a friend in Rotherham at the time, the water was crazy! Will try to put up a couple of pics i took soon
By darwin dali
I've never had dial-up in my home or anywhere else. I had to use it a few times in the past at places and it was such a drag. I'd die if I was confined to using dial-up. It's like sitting on a bicycle after touring California on a motorcycle.
Welcome back Welshie :D
By madbrad
I remember the mid 90s when I lived on free AOL trials.
By welshie
Ha ha yeah same here, only problem being that AOL knackered my computer, cost £200 for a complete overhaul, lol:P
By Selcouth_Feline
Well after 8 weeks of living in Wales without the internet

Ugh, how did you cope for 8 weeks?! I've been offline for 4 days moving house and it's been horrid!!

See our F1 related articles too!