FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Jeebus, Ming the merciless here. I corrected it, and I'm not sure if it impacted anyone but there you go Hammer, thanks for keeping me honest.

OH, I didn't get a pick from you hammer!

This weekend I received picks from (in this order)

Sagi, MOA, Jabber, Lemon, RC, Nin-chin, Lew, Liam, 388 and Ryry. via PM I received picks from Lew and RC as well. I didn't even look in thread until I just read your PM, sorry! :blush:

EDIT: as it turns out, it didn't change the standing whatsoever. The story of your life... insignificant. :whip:

Goddamn connection...my post got deleted.

Anyway, was just saying my sole purpose to be competing is to kick Lemonade's butt the 2nd straight year so I need the points. :D

And I'm not from the Ming dynasty and do not have any chinese ancestors tqvm. :hehe:

I like it here in 10th again, it's starting to feel homely; that's the reason I forgot about 2 races, don't want to be too far up the list.

At least I'm second in the fantasy F1 :wink:

Ok then next year I'll compete in the fantasy thingamajig as well and drop you down to 3rd. :P
Oh so youve agreed to double points now. Good call.

:D

I'm pretty sure very early on it was stated it wouldn't be a double points thinggie. As of not too long ago MOA stated that as well, but I don't want Sagi claiming that my decisive victory would have an asterisk next to it's name, so I'm willing to go with the majority on it...

Now, would I do that, when this pool has been a level playing field since day one?
You, Sir, have shown your mastery in armchair decision-making above the rest!! :whip:
I plum forgot to put my picks in, Darn Brazil with its stupid timezone, same can be said for USA and Canada as well. :twisted:

Welcome to my time zone for the rest of the season!

See our F1 related articles too!