FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I remember JB getting pole here at Monza, back in McLaren's F-duct days I think. Anyway that made me think surely he has some sort of speed around this joint, That reason alone I put him ahead of Fonzo and Mags, probably not the best logic to go by though :hehe:

Alonso got that pole. JB hasn't been on pole at Monza.

your right, my bad :blush: But he Qualified 2nd and out qualified Lewis, So that's a fairly good effort I guess for JB
I picked ROS, BOT, MAG and I didn't place hamilton or massa cuz ...well...what can be said about massa that hasn't been said about afghanistan?

In other words your normal picks.
Submitted. Lewis do win, a risk puttinbg Ricciardo in fourth but he could manage well. Let's get ready to rumble.

Not a bad choice IMO. I have him fifth. Alonso will have the inspired drive to 4th place.
I picked ROS, BOT, MAG and I didn't place hamilton or massa cuz ...well...what can be said about massa that hasn't been said about afghanistan?

Yup! Got hamilton correct in spa :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yup! Got hamilton correct in spa :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That's great.....and how many points did you get this time?

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I think everyone had the Williams results turned around. I honestly forgot who I placed after that. I think I had Alonso in 4th and Ricciardo in 5th which would be nice. Let's see.
Well, as I suspected, I gave Button a chance and he let me down!! But Lewis came through for me :cloud9::D
How about you Geet? :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!