FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Lot's of people stick keyboards in the dishwasher, it's a good way of cleaning them. I did once see someone take off a laptop screen and put that keyboard in the dishwasher. Shockingly it didn't work after that.
I have only ever seen forced air in the UK once

Once you have central heat/air (forced air systems), it's very difficult to go back, opening a window or turning on a fan doesn't cut it in the summer.

Lot's of people stick keyboards in the dishwasher, it's a good way of cleaning them. I did once see someone take off a laptop screen and put that keyboard in the dishwasher. Shockingly it didn't work after that.

:yikes: I actually don't know what to say to that, clearly they didn't realize that underneath the keyboard there is a whole computer minus screen!
I have only ever seen forced air in the UK once

Once you have central heat/air (forced air systems), it's very difficult to go back, opening a window or turning on a fan doesn't cut it in the summer.

:yikes: I actually don't know what to say to that, clearly they didn't realize that underneath the keyboard there is a whole computer minus screen!

They gutted some of underneath the keyboard, by you can't just take all the membranes off on a laptop keyboard as you can with a normal one.

See our F1 related articles too!