FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Vladimir Putin For President (Владимир Путин на пост президента)

Yes
33%
да
67%
How do they do it? Do the Swiss recycle their used toilet paper into home heating chips?
How do they do it? Do the Swiss recycle their used toilet paper into home heating chips?

Actually, you're not too far off: all their garbage that is not recycled gets incinerated (no landfills) and energy produced in the process goes on the electric grid.

Actually, you're not too far off: all their garbage that is not recycled gets incinerated (no landfills) and energy produced in the process goes on the electric grid.

We need some Swiss people in Texas... do they like BBQ?
By LRW
Russia enacts 'draconian' law for bloggers and online media

A new law imposing restrictions on users of social media has come into effect in Russia.

It means bloggers with more than 3,000 daily readers must register with the mass media regulator, Roskomnadzor, and conform to the regulations that govern the country's larger media outlets.

Internet companies will also be required to allow Russian authorities access to users' information.

One human rights group called the move "draconian".

The law was approved by Russia's upper house of parliament in April.

It includes measures to ensure that bloggers cannot remain anonymous, and states that social networks must maintain six months of data on its users.

The information must be stored on servers based in Russian territory, so that government authorities can gain access.......{/contd}
We are moving towards the same things here, only its gonna be by stealth and is going to be adjacent to some anti terrorism or child protection regulations. probably there will be some big scandal first then the regulations are introduced to prevent a recurrence and no one makes a fuss or even notices.
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face...Putin is ordering the curbing of agricultural imports from the west. :hehe:
Notice he's not cutting natural gas or oil exports because those would hurt Russian energy companies, it's easier to make the Russian people suffer first.
By elfinitty
Seeing that both options in this pool is ''yes'' made me remember the survey which told that 140% of Russia was supporting him,or people were talking about something like that
He has been conscripted and is currently marching towards the Ukraine, his internet access will be back once he is properly dug in
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 07 Aug 14, 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
By spankyham
I think Vladimir drinks too much Vodka, he's seems to wake up every morning with a hell-of-a comb-over :hehe:
Rumor has it that Putin did not want an American driving for Marussia so he dug a little into the Ukraine annexation budget and paid off Marussia well enough. Situation averted. :hehe:
I'm surprised he hasn't booked himself an F1 experience weekend with them yet.
By bud

This is how evolved folk deal with their footprint! Landfill is just idiotic!
By geetface9
Rumor has it that Putin did not want an American driving for Marussia so he dug a little into the Ukraine annexation budget and paid off Marussia well enough. Situation averted. :hehe:

I was gonna make a joke about that yesterday but I couldn't think of anything epic like this :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!