FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I got the top 2 right :D I didn't pick hamilton at all, kinda surprised he finished the GP after making two dumb mistakes going into turn 6 today

Some drivers can afford dumb mistakes because they're so damned good. Nico on the other hand lost a 29 point lead just like that. Wonder if he can keep looking forward when he's got to keep looking over his shoulder all the time. Me, I'm not looking over my shoulder, top three spots and maybe more... still waiting for MOA to finish his breakfast in bed apparently.
If they're so good that they can afford to make dumb mistakes, why are they making dumb mistakes if they're so good? :scratchchin::P

So they can fill up the entire weekend with highlight reals of his good performance.
If they're so good that they can afford to make dumb mistakes, why are they making dumb mistakes if they're so good? :scratchchin::P

So they can fill up the entire weekend with highlight reals of his good performance.

People who wear their hearts on their sleeves like 14 year old girls need highlight reels to get through the week.

People who wear their hearts on their sleeves like 14 year old girls need highlight reels to get through the week.

I'm going to send all of his Instagram and FB update pics to you. :wink:

I'm going to send all of his Instagram and FB update pics to you. :wink:

I'm gonna hold you to it! :thumbup::P
I got the top 2 right :D I didn't pick hamilton at all, kinda surprised he finished the GP after making two dumb mistakes going into turn 6 today

2 dumb mistakes?

OVertaking a Ferrari and Redbull at one corner is a mistake? What do you watch F1 for geet, Britney spears cruising at the front with a 2 second car every race? :hehe:

Button running wide and then closing the door like the :duckie: that he is? Ok that was Hamilton from afar back and he apologized, but you gotta give Hamilton some cheese there...Button was in no mans land.
Exactly. Come on Geet, you were never a hypocrite so stop trying to be one now.
Results are in; Jabberwocky wins the round with 68pts followed by Hammer with 64pts and What's Burning? with 58pts.

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/?race=GER

Overall, What's Burning? remains top of the table, extending his lead over Frontrunner to 117pts, Jabberwocky is up three to third overall!

http://myblog-online.co.uk/forumula1pool/
Last edited by myownalias on 20 Jul 14, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
I netted EIGHT points ........

So sorry to hear, that's the 2nd time that's happened now.

Lol

See our F1 related articles too!