FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Cookie! Hammer! It's so fortuitous that you both asked for less info and no pictures right then! I was about to give graphic details of my earliest sexual exploits. phew! A lucky escape! I'd hate to upset anyone's sensibilities!
Cookie! Hammer! It's so fortuitous that you both asked for less info and no pictures right then! I was about to give graphic details of my earliest sexual exploits. phew! A lucky escape! I'd hate to upset anyone's sensibilities!

*gulp* :blush:
Nooooooo :yellowyikes: I did say GUYS! not hot chicks :readit::crying::headache::ambulance:

:P perhaps you could email them to me instead :spinningeyes::yes-270:

Soooooooo, you'd deny us females our little titilations, whilst enjoying 'guy' things? No fair!
Anyway, t'would definitely have been too hot to handle!
Soooooooo, you'd deny us females our little titilations, whilst enjoying 'guy' things? No fair!

Agreed, so in the interests of fairness, I'll show you mine, now you show me yours :hehe:

RC...I've met enough c**kteasers to last a lifetime, and you're better than them RC. You're better than them.

And you're a mod...so do whatever you fancy. :wink:

Just don't let WB post any parts of his anatomy...if you see any, DELETE WITH FAIYA
Oh my god you where there!!!

In fact it was a much more deceptive crime.

I told her that her plastic surgeon had sent me. It was urgent because there might of been a problem with her implants and I had to check them... doctors orders

Sent using NCC-1701
I have met the queen twice (Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II not to be confused with DD)

Also the princes William and Harry at the James Bond Quantum Of Solice premier. Daniel Craig is a lot shorter than I imagined

Sent using NCC-1701
Okay so I remember this show that I fell in love with when BBC would commission kids shows and that and there was one I fell in love with called Shoebox Zoo. Brilliant Scottish Drama. Anyways, in series 2 of that show, there was this chick who I'd fall for. Kelsey Collins I think you called her or something like that. Anyways, I've moved onto Karen Gillan now...Man...

See our F1 related articles too!