FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Who?

Mine was at 10 years old, Gillian Anderson....my hero/crush/hot stuff/pretend gf from X-Files.
Can't remember which one was first, but Ginger from Gilligan's Island, Sophia Loren and Virna Lisi. Basically anyone with decent set of top-bollocks :hehe:
I just realized I'd have to google quite a few names here since most of the guys here will probably be name dropping names I've never heard...unless they became big (as in famous).
BTW I edited the thread title just because I can... :twisted:

Thought we'd dump our celebrity encounters here. I was going to work one morning, EARLY and went into a Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee and some breakfast for the road. This was back in 88, 89? When the guy standing in front of my ordering his breakfast and looking mighty ragged from a long night out on the town was Malcom Jamal Warner from the Cosby show. I said what's up, he said hey and that was it.
great story

Is this sincere or are you sayin COOL STORY BRO :hehe:
great story

I could have told you a story about all the times I wacked off to Jennie.

Tell us that one.
great story

I could have told you a story about all the times I wacked off to Jennie.

Tell us that one.

It would only take 30 seconds. But I'd repeat it three times in an hour.

TMI. Just names of crushes will do por favor.
I was in a music shop messing around with a drum machine and Jules Holland came in and started playing the keyboard next to me. Saw Glen Michael in a shop when I was maybe 4, went to talk to him but he told me to go away. I didn't have a crush on either BTW.

See our F1 related articles too!