FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
So guys... does anyone else have a problem with animated signatures and avatars making you feel dizzy/giddy/weird?

I've had to use adblockplus to block CookinFlat6, Hammer278, racechick's signatures and LiamCatterson's avatar as they really mess with my head >_<

I'm such a weirdo aren't I >_<
So my old animated one was fine? Sweet!
I think RC's sig is totally awesome :)

:thumbup: certainly is Spanky! :D

Sorry RyRy, can't you try not looking at it? If I kept watching the driving one it would make me dizzy.

acid tiger is much clearer to me than the other board.
Lol I have no such problems.

Do you view the forum in Acid Tiger or ProSilver? I find the former is terrible on the eyes, especially when it clashes with peoples' signatures & avatars.

Just switched to acid tiger but it still makes me feel funny lol

So guys... does anyone else have a problem with animated signatures and avatars making you feel dizzy/giddy/weird?

Does that happen on all screens? Or does it depend on the size of the screen?

All screens and all sizes, on my TV, laptop, PC, tablet and phone it's just as weird on all.

I think RC's sig is totally awesome :)

:thumbup: certainly is Spanky! :D

Sorry RyRy, can't you try not looking at it? If I kept watching the driving one it would make me dizzy.

acid tiger is much clearer to me than the other board.

I blocked the images so I don't see them anymore :p no more dizzy Ryan

I've had to use adblockplus to block CookinFlat6, Hammer278, racechick's signatures and LiamCatterson's avatar as they really mess with my head >_<

I'm such a weirdo aren't I >_<

You got a problem with birds flying around in circles? :D

See our F1 related articles too!