FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
You can't have FIFA without FIA.

Aye, if the FIA had anything to do with it Germany would've won 2-0 and the ball would've been put back on the centre spot every time it went out of play.
The cameras cut away when there was a streaker..... Disappointed.
Just googled world cup streaker...... Disappointed

They probably don't want anyone thinking it's a great way to have 7 billion people notice you!! :rofl:
The announcer actually said, "If he thinks he's getting on TV for doing that, he'll be sadly disappointed!"
6,999,999,999.....I wasn't watching. Much better things to do...like sleep. :P

They probably don't want anyone thinking it's a great way to have 7 billion people notice you!! :rofl:
The announcer actually said, "If he thinks he's getting on TV for doing that, he'll be sadly disappointed!"

They didn't say whether it was male or female on the commentary here, just that there was someone on the pitch. Hence my disappointment when I googled it.

They didn't say whether it was male or female on the commentary here, just that there was someone on the pitch. Hence my disappointment when I googled it.

If it were female, they would've shown her. :D
Think I read this on Reddit ...

I entered a new password the other day "brazildefence" but the system told me it was too weak :hehe:

I entered a new password the other day "brazildefence" but the system told me it was too weak :hehe:

The New FIFA 15

The New FIFA 15

:rofl: That trumps mine :clap:
I still wake up smiling every morning: oh, wie ist das schön, so wunderschön :cloud9:
And when I watch the replay of Götze's goal, I'm amazed how beautifully executed it was :yes:
Soccer devotees are like tantric s3x exponents. No matter how much as they try to explain that scoring isn't necessary I know it is :hehe:
I still wake up smiling every morning: oh, wie ist das schön, so wunderschön :cloud9:
And when I watch the replay of Götze's goal, I'm amazed how beautifully executed it was :yes:

Are you sure that's what you're waking up smiling about?

See our F1 related articles too!