FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I'm now a fan of the Brazilian defence....made my first and last WC2014 bet and won around USD17 from a friend by betting against Brazil by counting on their defence to f**k up again against Netherlands. :hehe:

They were a huge disappointment mainly to their fans. But to the objective viewer, it wasn't a surprise.
I'm now a fan of the Brazilian defence....made my first and last WC2014 bet and won around USD17 from a friend by betting against Brazil by counting on their defence to f**k up again against Netherlands. :hehe:

They were a huge disappointment mainly to their fans. But to the objective viewer, it wasn't a surprise.

The same can be said about a lot of sports, even our beloved F1.
YES!!!!!

Oh wie ist das schön, so wunderschön!!!

:clap::cloud9::clap::bs::clap::cloud9:

Aren't you Swiss?

Not in sports.

Nicoitis?

Not really, but wouldn't mind him winning it. In my view, F1 is beyond nationalities.
YES!!!!!

Aren't you Swiss?

Not in sports.

Nicoitis?

Not really, but wouldn't mind him winning it. In my view, F1 is beyond nationalities.

Vettel is German too you fair weather fan :yikes: how quickly we forget. :wink:

Anyway, congratulations to the unified Germany wining the World Cup! My Porsche has a made in W Germany sticker.
YES!!!!!

Aren't you Swiss?

Not in sports.

Nicoitis?

Anyway, congratulations to the unified Germany wining the World Cup! My Porsche has a made in W Germany sticker.

What do you mean fair weather fan? Not at all!
YES!!!!!

Aren't you Swiss?

Not in sports.

Nicoitis?

What do you mean fair weather fan? Not at all!

Why it's raining over by you? You know I kid.

It must hurt deeply for Vettel having to go into his home GP, trying to salvage at best a top five result after the run of rote success he became accustomed to. He'll be even more motivated by today's World Cup result and looking to begin to turn the tide of this season on Ricciardo there.

A good run of results for Deutschland with the World Cup today and Mercedes winning their home GP next Sunday.
YES!!!!!

:clap::cloud9::clap:

Ditto... just not so loudly, I guess!!
Didn't really care who won, when the game started;
but, at half time, I found myself rooting for Germany!
You can still hear the cars honking and the fans shouting
around here... ooops, there goes a siren...
Wanted Germany to win from the beginning so was mildly pleased seeing the news after waking up.

They've played the best since Day 1 so without doubt, rightful winners and deserve the glory. The only sh!t part is Messi winning the Golden Ball, for what....for having the right last name? At least 5 German players deserve it more. Fifa are morons.
You can't have FIFA without FIA.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I liked how Sepp Blatter was booed by the entire stadium when he walked out after the match; if he was as corrupt and crazy as Bernie I feel that football fans would have lynched him in the street (Paved with gold) at this point.
The cameras cut away when there was a streaker..... Disappointed.
Just googled world cup streaker...... Disappointed

See our F1 related articles too!