FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

I might look like this if my car got scratched.
Um... I feel badly for the kids in the shantytowns that don't get enough to eat.

That goes without saying!!

Why do all women think men are mind readers? We need it said. :deadhorse:
Um... I feel badly for the kids in the shantytowns that don't get enough to eat.

Because, if we repeat everything men don't know/remember/understand or forget, we're called nags!!

Because, if we repeat everything men don't know/remember/understand or forget, we're called nags!!

:headpat:
Are we a bit jaded? :P

Ya think?? :banghead:

Time to exchange your hubby for a newer model?

Time to exchange your hubby for a newer model?

Hubby? Did you not see the government provided intro to sex kit they give all Canadian kids? (I saw it on the Kroll show) I think Canadians can hold out over the low winter sun.
I am quite sure IheartKimi is always 'holding out' while typing her posts on the keyboard :yikes:

I'm now a fan of the Brazilian defence....made my first and last WC2014 bet and won around USD17 from a friend by betting against Brazil by counting on their defence to f**k up again against Netherlands. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!