FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Historic match between Brazil and Germany: 1 to 7!!!
Breaking all kinds of records.
Congrats Germany to a great game that will be still talked about in 50 years' time :clap::clap::clap:
Ricky Gervais tweeted something pretty funny. "This won't be the first time that thousands of Germans will have to lie low in Brazil for a while for their own safety."
Ricky Gervais tweeted something pretty funny. "This won't be the first time that thousands of Germans will have to lie low in Brazil for a while for their own safety."

:hitler:
Sorry for Brazil...being the host nation and going out like that.

Germany in the drivers seat for WC now, think of the momentum going into the final against Holland.

Yes, I say now Holland is in the final. Messi is just 1 guy.

:hehe:
You follow Ricky Gervais too, he's always coming up with Gems, generally about religion.

Felt a bit sorry for Brazil, I wanted them to win but they were completely outclassed.
Sorry for Brazil...being the host nation and going out like that.

Germany in the drivers seat for WC now, think of the momentum going into the final against Holland.

Yes, I say now Holland is in the final. Messi is just 1 guy.

Nope I have Argentina in the sweepstake, so you are wrong.
Um... I feel badly for the kids in the shantytowns that don't get enough to eat.

Thats typical of you WB.

Like this kid, you mean. So hungry he is eating a flag.....

Um... I feel badly for the kids in the shantytowns that don't get enough to eat.

There will be riots now that the Brazilian side is out of contention for the World Cup. People have been complaining about the government wasting billions on new stadia while food prices keep rising, transportation prices going through the roof, crime rate is at an all-time high, etc. People have been feeling miserable and unhappy for more than a year - a sentiment that was only superficially masked by the enthusiasm for the World Cup. That enthusiasm is gone now and the harsh reality of life in Brazil is catching up again with people's minds, turning Brazil into a social powder keg. :eek:

There will be riots now that the Brazilian side is out of contention for the World Cup. People have been complaining about the government wasting billions on new stadia while food prices keep rising, transportation prices going through the roof, crime rate is at an all-time high, etc. People have been feeling miserable and unhappy for more than a year - a sentiment that was only superficially masked by the enthusiasm for the World Cup. That enthusiasm is gone now and the harsh reality of life in Brazil is catching up again with people's minds, turning Brazil into a social powder keg. :eek:

Brazil has the Olympics coming up as well, So that more spending on stadia, infrastructure and what not to make the Olympics happen.

See our F1 related articles too!