FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
That's because it's called football not soccer. Silly.
It's an F1 site you lummox!

...with a 148-page Football/Soccer thread somewhere in this section :P

Well you've got a point, Tamara Ecclestone has the third most viewed thread. And speaking of the little Troll, I've yet to see him on the F1 world feed for three or four GPs now. Is the end really near?
It's an F1 site you lummox!

...with a 148-page Football/Soccer thread somewhere in this section :P

Well you've got a point, Tamara Ecclestone has the third most viewed thread. And speaking of the little Troll, I've yet to see him on the F1 world feed for three or four GPs now. Is the end really near?

He was definitely at Monaco, I think Martin Brundle even spoke to him.
If anybody had told me that the first goal in the World Cup would be an own goal by Brazil and Croatia would lead Brazil, I'd said NO WAY! :yikes:
Oops. Own goal to Brazil. actually is it own goal or home goal? I never know.

EDIT: I guess it's own goal.thanks for that DD. I took too long to post because my chocolate and orange biscuits were ready in the middle of writing. :hehe:
I'll just watch the final. Always feel a bit left out in times like this.....everyone I know (even people who don't give a tin SH!T otherwise) becomes a football fan.

...Once in four years, millions of hypocrites exit the closet.
I'm a bit like that. Not bothered about football at all but when it's the World Cup i get carried away with it. I've given up hoping England might do well, that's a road to nowhere.

See our F1 related articles too!