FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By What's Burning?
Someday I will be banned from this site, but until that happens I will keep introducing beffudingly quizzical threads like this beauty from the NY Post. :D

HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR

Please contribute some of your own.
By geetface9
:eek: I almost believe he didn't do it...cuz really who could do all that by themselves in a topless bar without anybody noticing?
By sagi58
[youtube]wNdkyaDTI2c[/youtube]

Incredible moment black bear saves her tiny cub from oncoming traffic as he wandered on to edge of road

The incredible moment a black bear cub was rescued by its mother after it got stranded on the edge of a busy road has been caught on camera.

The adorable baby bear was at Kootenay National Park, which is located in southeastern British Columbia in Canada when it found itself on the wrong side of a highway.

The initially adventurous creature can be seen in the footage nervously backing away from the traffic clearly overwhelmed by its unfamiliar surroundings.

Its mother is similarly frightened about the predicament her little one is in but luckily her maternal reflexes kick in.

Just in time, the mother bear, with a second cub by her side, reaches over the cement boundary into the highway to rescue her child, scooping it up in her mouth and hauling it to safety.

The unforgettable moment was filmed by tornado hunter, Ricky Forbes, who was driving when he noticed the black bear sitting dangerously close to the highway and stopped to capture the moment.

Forbes said: 'It was a very amazing sight to see.'
By sagi58
It was a tense couple of days in a small, rural community in New Brunswick, this week.

wrote:">Justin Bourque arrested after massive Moncton manhunt that lasted more than 24 hours

These are our fallen:
 wrote:">RCMP officers killed in Moncton shooting named after alleged gunman captured
Const. David Joseph Ross, 32, Const. Fabrice Georges Gevaudan, 45, and Const. Douglas James Larche, 40.

See our F1 related articles too!