FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By LewEngBridewell
Swapping Hulkenberg for Bottas has just proved to be a major error. :censored:
By 1Lemon
Does anyone else understand the points system on the damn game? I had the full podium yet I got far less points than Front Runner... It's bizzare!
By Jabberwocky

Are you sure

Sent using NCC-1701
By LewEngBridewell

Are you sure

One month on, and it's proving to be a decent swap. Providing Williams can continue to CONSISTENTLY turn speed into points, which has been a major issue for them all season.
By What's Burning?
Does anyone else understand the points system on the damn game? I had the full podium yet I got far less points than Front Runner... It's bizzare!

Yes.... lots of laps today (71) so four drivers scoring points for each lap give you more than three drivers on the podium. You're welcome.
By Frontrunner
So hard to catch up in this game, unlike the pool, WB got almost a 400pt lead.
You have this wrapped up already WB, its only the pool where you have to watch your back.
By LewEngBridewell
Had my best score of the year in Austria. All three of my drivers were on the podium. But Frontrunner is correct, it's very difficult to make progress in this game.

Another interesting point, WB is enjoying a healthy lead in our own Fantasy league, but he is 1481st overall in the entire website league. Wow, there must be millions playing this game, and it makes you wonder what their driver selections are! :eek:
By What's Burning?
Had my best score of the year in Austria. All three of my drivers were on the podium. But Frontrunner is correct, it's very difficult to make progress in this game.

Another interesting point, WB is enjoying a healthy lead in our own Fantasy league, but he is 1481st overall in the entire website league. Wow, there must be millions playing this game, and it makes you wonder what their driver selections are! :eek:

I'm just a big fish in a little pond Lew, the story of my life. :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
there must be millions playing this game, and it makes you wonder what their driver selections are! :eek:

Cullen's Cougars
Nat Driver Team Value Score
Felipe Massa Williams F1 Team 10.62m 201
Jules Bianchi Marussia F1 Team 5.74m 94
Lewis Hamilton Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 16.89m 216
Max Chilton Marussia F1 Team 6.03m 90
Sergio Pérez Sahara Force India F1 Team 8.61m 186
Valtteri Bottas Williams F1 Team 10.84m 191
Budget Remaining 0.67m
Bonus Points 5
TEAM VALUE 59.40m 98

On(e) Form(ula)
Nat Driver Team Value Score
Marcus Ericsson Caterham F1 Team 5.69m 88
Budget Remaining 34.17m
Bonus Points 0
TEAM VALUE 39.86m 88
By What's Burning?
Not the best time for the to try a big strategy shift... I dropped Nico from my Mercedes pair to gain both Willams drivers and have enough money left to pick two additiaonl drivers for a total of five points scorers. Lewis bails and Williams doesn't make it out of Q1. My strategy didn't start out so well. :banghead:

Let's see what I can salvage come race day. At least the Williams will pick up points moving up the field.
By LewEngBridewell
Not the best time for the to try a big strategy shift... I dropped Nico from my Mercedes pair to gain both Willams drivers and have enough money left to pick two additiaonl drivers for a total of five points scorers. Lewis bails and Williams doesn't make it out of Q1. My strategy didn't start out so well. :banghead:

Let's see what I can salvage come race day. At least the Williams will pick up points moving up the field.

You dropped Nico, when he's been the winner of the past few races?!?!?!? :confused:
By Frontrunner
I dropped Nico aswell, 18m+ for Nico was too much, And I was expecting it is time Lewis will be winning again, Anyway will shall see tomorrow.
By Frontrunner

You dropped Nico, when he's been the winner of the past few races?!?!?!? :confused:

I think what WB's thinking is and mine as well is that by dropping Nico, you can have 5-6 cheaper drivers in your line up a score pts that way instead of having 3-4 pricey drivers and score that way.

I too went with 5 drivers like WB, We tend to think alike, he must be my long lost brother or something, our pool picks seem similar as well.
By What's Burning?

I gotta be doing something right if I'm leading both fantasy games. But yeah FR, that was exactly my line of thought, it just didn't start out ideally.

BTW Lew, hindsight is easy, foresight is hard. :twisted:
By LewEngBridewell

I gotta be doing something right if I'm leading both fantasy games. But yeah FR, that was exactly my line of thought, it just didn't start out ideally.

BTW Lew, hindsight is easy, foresight is hard. :twisted:

True :):wink:

See our F1 related articles too!