F1 full race videos

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
f1fever

Postby f1fever »

I have all this years races on DVD now if anyone wants them... maybe for trade for any 06 races. :)
psy.dr101

Postby psy.dr101 »

Are there any sites you can watch just short clips of famous races, ive tried youtube and mot really got too far.

Cheers
Ferrari man 009

Postby Ferrari man 009 »

dugman wrote:texasmr2,
New to this site simply because I'm looking at how to obtain a copy of this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix. If you can help, I certainly don't mind paying shipping / handling / materials and a reasonable cost for your time and effort. my email address is douglas.r.palmer@ca.pwc.com

they'll have it on ebay for sure.
mac25

Re:

Postby mac25 »

texasmr2 wrote:I will be more than happy to make dvd's for anyone that want's them all you will have to do it pay for shipping. I hope to have the recorder by Thanksgiving that way I can sendout Christmas present's :wink: .

I will list which full season's I have and which individual race's also.

Gregg

Hi

I love formula 1 and am trying to get a collection going. If you are still making dvd's, I would like to get some races from you.

Which races do you have? What are the costs?

Thanks

Marco
texasmr2
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Re: F1 full race videos

Postby texasmr2 »

Marco,
I have not yet purchased a vhs to dvd recorder. There are alot of other member's here who are also awaiting copies, for about a year :( , but when I do get the recorder I will start a thread for those who want them. I will charge nothing for the copies but you must pay for your own shipping.

As far as the race's I have basically almost every race from '84-'94 with quite a few spattered around from other year's. I will make a list of the race's I have so everyone can pick and choose which one's they want.

If I dont buy a vhs to dvd recorder soon, no job and no fun money right now, I will ask Santa Claus for one :hehe: .
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
Mansell_UK

Postby Mansell_UK »

I have about 40 complete seasons if anyones intrested.

Just PM me. :clap:
headless

Postby headless »

I got all this and last years races on computer in avi files, so if anybody wants them sending...
Not bothered about a fee like.
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did
:starwars:
Denthúl
Favourite Team: Sauber

Postby Denthúl »

headless wrote:I got all this and last years races on computer in avi files, so if anybody wants them sending...

I would like them, if you don't mind. How would you go about sending them, though?
headless

Postby headless »

Denthúl wrote:
headless wrote:I got all this and last years races on computer in avi files, so if anybody wants them sending...

I would like them, if you don't mind. How would you go about sending them, though?

MSN?
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did
:starwars:
cap-dude

Postby cap-dude »

MSN :hehe: It's possible I suppose, but good luck.

No, if you want to host large files your best bet are file hosting sites like Megaupload and Rapidshare. Personally I recommend using Megaupload, the download speeds are lightning quick.

But you may have to learn how to save files as separate RAR files (if you don't already know). Meaning you have to upload the file in so many parts. e.g. You may have save a file as a rar, that's made up of 5 parts/files. Which are each downloaded separately. But it depends on the file size, and how big of a file the site allows.

Or you could use torrents as well. But I've never tried uploading a torrent myself.
Ferrari man 009

Postby Ferrari man 009 »

Hi guys, I have hundreds of races in my computer. I have every race exceot 1 live since 1978. If you want more details please pm me.

cheers
sam
Gilles 27

Postby Gilles 27 »

very exciting news! you don't happen to have any footage of qualifying at Watkins Glen in 1979?
philip_roy

Postby philip_roy »

what is a shareaza (p2p software).? can anyone share any ideas . . . coz i would also like to know where i can download some full race video for the 2004 & 2007 season.
philip_roy

Postby philip_roy »

elcoat wrote:hi any one got tapes/dvds of full races they want to trade
ive got most of the interesting races from the last 2 years
on dvd
racecollector

Postby racecollector »

I have a very large collection of American broadcasts of F1 races. From 1979-present. Still missing a few and would love to find someone who also has a collection and is looking to trade.