FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By elcoat
hi any one got tapes/dvds of full races they want to trade
ive got most of the interesting races from the last 2 years
on dvd
By certom
well i've got them in .avi if u have shareaza (p2p software) we could share
By elcoat
ive got morpheus
By headless
How do you record you races so they can go on the Computer.
By texasmr2
well i've got them in .avi if u have shareaza (p2p software) we could share

I have Shareaza maybe you could share some with me? :wink:

I will soon be buying a VHS to DVD recorder to put the race's I have onto DVD, I have just about EVERY race of season's '84 thru '95 and quite a few later race's also. I'm gonna make some DVD's for McLarenFan.

Gregg
By certom
Of course i'm searching for some races i can't find maybe you can help me! keep me updated!
By texasmr2
I will be more than happy to make dvd's for anyone that want's them all you will have to do it pay for shipping. I hope to have the recorder by Thanksgiving that way I can sendout Christmas present's :wink: .

I will list which full season's I have and which individual race's also.

Gregg
By cap-dude
I wouldn't mind sliverstone, as well as the rest of the F1 season.
Just to make a big season review video for 2007,
By dugman
texasmr2,
New to this site simply because I'm looking at how to obtain a copy of this weekend's Chinese Grand Prix. If you can help, I certainly don't mind paying shipping / handling / materials and a reasonable cost for your time and effort. my email address is [email protected]
By texasmr2
Sorry but I have not recorded F1 for year's so I dont have the '07 Chinese race.
By Ron Dennis
I only keep the vids special to me....the last one being Buttons one and only win.

I record the races on DVR then connnect the DVR to the PC using my digital camcoreder for throughput. It works really well, though a cheap analogue capture device would work too.
By toothe
I'd love some of the older seasons on avi / dvd (avi prefered really), any of the 1990-1995 seasons would be great. anyone got them?
By texasmr2
I'd love some of the older seasons on avi / dvd (avi prefered really), any of the 1990-1995 seasons would be great. anyone got them?

I have 95% of them if not all of them from '90-'95 but still no recorder. I lost my job and dont have the extra fund's at the moment to transfer them from VHS to DVD.
By toothe
okies,no worries. if you ever do lemme know. i could (depending on bandwidth) put them on a fast server as avi files for every1
By texasmr2
When I do buy the DVD recorder believe me I will record race's for everyone who want's them, I like to share the wealth as much as possible. :D

See our F1 related articles too!