FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
No driver section would be complete without the inclusion of this fine gentleman. He's returning to open wheel racing alongside castroneves and will Power. So something else good to watch in the world of raving :cloud9:

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268756/conten ... d=gYgqxO89
By racechick
:rofl: oh. I see! That's the iPad again! I meant RACING. :hehe:
By sagi58
Did you mean raving or ravist? We dont want to confuse the tifosi

Really?? :P
By racechick
Maldonado and Montoya in the same team = GOAT

Maldonado isn't fit to lick Montoyas boots!!
By LiamCatterson

Oh I will admit Montoya was a better driver than Pastor, but man, both of them off the accelerator are alike!
By Jabberwocky
I am sure monty would lick maldo's boots. He has enough money to make him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By racechick

Oh I will admit Montoya was a better driver than Pastor, but man, both of them off the accelerator are alike!

NO! Juan isn't vindictive like Maldonado! Fiery yes, but nit the nasty streak.
By operaman
I see Johnny Montana is an entirely likeable character. Emotional yes, but not vindictive. I also see him as a skilled driver. He may have been overly aggressive at times in F1, but he is not alone in that regard. Pastor ..... well I'd like to say something good about him, but having watched him in both GP2 and F1 I'm at a loss. :coffee:
By racechick
I see Johnny Montana is an entirely likeable character. Emotional yes, but not vindictive. I also see him as a skilled driver. He may have been overly aggressive at times in F1, but he is not alone in that regard. Pastor ..... well I'd like to say something good about him, but having watched him in both GP2 and F1 I'm at a loss. :coffee:

:yes::yes::thumbup:
By Hammer278
Silly question....but how does his name suddenly become Johnny Montana?
By racechick
I just let that wash over my head. I guessed it was a joke I didn't get. I usually don't get jokes unless they're really obvious. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!