FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

User avatar
By racechick
#382459
No driver section would be complete without the inclusion of this fine gentleman. He's returning to open wheel racing alongside castroneves and will Power. So something else good to watch in the world of raving :cloud9:

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268756/conten ... d=gYgqxO89" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
By racechick
#382505
:rofl: oh. I see! That's the iPad again! I meant RACING. :hehe:
User avatar
By sagi58
#382824
CookinFlat6 wrote:Did you mean raving or ravist? We dont want to confuse the tifosi
Really?? :P
User avatar
By racechick
#382871
LiamCatterson wrote:Maldonado and Montoya in the same team = GOAT
Maldonado isn't fit to lick Montoyas boots!!
By LiamCatterson
#382872
racechick wrote:
LiamCatterson wrote:Maldonado and Montoya in the same team = GOAT
Maldonado isn't fit to lick Montoyas boots!!
Oh I will admit Montoya was a better driver than Pastor, but man, both of them off the accelerator are alike!
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#382873
I am sure monty would lick maldo's boots. He has enough money to make him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
User avatar
By racechick
#382878
LiamCatterson wrote:
racechick wrote:
LiamCatterson wrote:Maldonado and Montoya in the same team = GOAT
Maldonado isn't fit to lick Montoyas boots!!
Oh I will admit Montoya was a better driver than Pastor, but man, both of them off the accelerator are alike!

NO! Juan isn't vindictive like Maldonado! Fiery yes, but nit the nasty streak.
By operaman
#382958
I see Johnny Montana is an entirely likeable character. Emotional yes, but not vindictive. I also see him as a skilled driver. He may have been overly aggressive at times in F1, but he is not alone in that regard. Pastor ..... well I'd like to say something good about him, but having watched him in both GP2 and F1 I'm at a loss. :coffee:
User avatar
By racechick
#382962
operaman wrote:I see Johnny Montana is an entirely likeable character. Emotional yes, but not vindictive. I also see him as a skilled driver. He may have been overly aggressive at times in F1, but he is not alone in that regard. Pastor ..... well I'd like to say something good about him, but having watched him in both GP2 and F1 I'm at a loss. :coffee:
:yes::yes::thumbup:
By Hammer278
#382993
Silly question....but how does his name suddenly become Johnny Montana?
User avatar
By racechick
#382996
I just let that wash over my head. I guessed it was a joke I didn't get. I usually don't get jokes unless they're really obvious. :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!