FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
WB, I'm 2 points behind you. This weekend is big. :twisted:

Shhhh... don't say that about being behind me, you may make our mistress a bit jealous. :twisted:

I've got Nin-chin, Geet, myself, Liam, Jabber, Lemon, Pooka, Opera, and Frontrunner.

Come on you hosers, RC, Hammer, Lew, 388, Elife... :whip: Where are your picks?

Hey I sent mine in last night! ( UK last night!!)
Hmmm. I'd got Webber 2nd and Lewis third......
Apart from the customary 25 points, I think I put Perez in the right place but not sure.

Damn I wanted to put Grosjean for 2nd knowing Mark will get f**ked somehow but.....hedged against risk of losing a place since Lemon placed his picks publicly. :hehe:
My championship hunt is virtually over now.

It's far from over, you could lose 2nd.

hahahaha I'm such an a$$hole
Nin-Chin takes the penultimate round, with a bit of luck... a lot of decent scores thought with multiple players getting much more than just Vettel for the automatic 25. In next week's final round there are still podiums to play for and not even Frontrunner's lead is assured. Good luck to everyone and I'll be hoping for a wet weekend to spice things up. :thumbup:

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Round 18 Results: http://www.forumula1pool.com/?race=USA

Shhhh... don't say that about being behind me, you may make our mistress a bit jealous. :twisted:

I've got Nin-chin, Geet, myself, Liam, Jabber, Lemon, Pooka, Opera, and Frontrunner.

Sorry RC, I received no picks from either you or Lew, I try to confirm everyone I get especially thous that place their picks early so if there's no confirmation send them in again.
THANK YOU FERNANDO AND MARK...I COULD'VE WON TODAY.....

(Slams door)

:hehe:

Correction... you could have come in second place.

Really? I swear I could've had 88 points if Hulk passed Alonso and Webber passed Grosjean :banghead::banghead: Still, an okay result for me. If I had known Heikki would do bad, I wouldn't be predicting him. On the other hand, 1Lemon will be having a party now :drink:
I love how all but one didn't get second and third in the right order.

Sorry RC, I received no picks from either you or Lew, I try to confirm everyone I get especially thous that place their picks early so if there's no confirmation send them in again.

Damn damn damn!! I sent then last night and they went and said that thing that says Thank you. Are you sure they're not hiding somewhere? They were this....
Vet
web
ham
Gros
alo
hulk
kov
per
Bot
Ros
Ah well never mind, I'm way off anyway. Just annoying cos I've managed to get them all in so far :-(
Jabber, get away from me! 30 points in the last race scare me.

See our F1 related articles too!