FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Shame the MACLAREN fans spent so much time complaining that McLaren fans were complaining about the team.

MACLAREN fans must have received a new and special big MAC from the team. Actually I am not even sure who this MACLAREN team is anyway

:rofl:
Shame the MACLAREN fans spent so much time complaining that McLaren fans were complaining about the team.

MACLAREN fans must have received a new and special big MAC from the team. Actually I am not even sure who this MACLAREN team is anyway

I am so sorry for renaming the team I have supported for 30 years. Cookin do you really have nothing better to do than pick on every tiny mistake I make?
Why could you not say "Oh by the way, it is McLaren not MacLaren" and I would have said "of course it is, silly me :banghead: " and that would have been that?
Instead you do this passive aggressive crap and think you are smart. I come to this Forum like you do, to express my thoughts. If our thoughts are polar opposite then fine, I enjoy a reasoned debate but two posts saying I f@cked up the name is taking it too far, give it a rest mate.
Mac or Mc..same thing, just means Son in gaelic :)

So if I understand correctly, you're saying that McBitch would be short for son of a bitch?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol I had never thought of it like that WB. You McGun

Sent using NCC-1701

:thumbup::rofl:
Kev McJan, stunningly fast new driver for McLaren :skidmarks:
It also means that The Highlanders dad was a cloud

Sent using NCC-1701

No, his dad was ugly.

The surname MacLeod means 'son of Leod'. The name Leod is an Anglicization of the Scottish Gaelic name Leòd, which is thought to have been derived from the Old Norse name Ljótr, meaning ugly
It also means that The Highlanders dad was a cloud

Sent using NCC-1701

No, his dad was ugly.

Wasn't that McPreacher?

See our F1 related articles too!