FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
Don't worry RC I can assure you that despite being a master debater, I have no such problems

:P:groucho::boobies::-P:flamethrower:
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 16 Nov 13, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
By racechick
Don't worry RC I can assure you that despite being a master debater, I have no such problems

How did you do that?

EDIT: Oops, I think I know what happened, :blush::hehe:
By NHcheese
Not hating on Perez. VERY impresses in mclaren's decision to hire mag :D
By racechick
I couldn't help it, it has been a while since I last started a thread :P

All that excitement must have got to you!
By CookinFlat6

How did you do that?

EDIT: Oops, I think I know what happened, :blush::hehe:

Had you wondering for a while though :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
When I think of an F1 driver Kevin is not a name that jumps out at me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By NHcheese
Sebastian is....
By racechick
I agree, the name Kevin is not what you'd associate with a fast driver. But if he goes like the wind, suddenly it will sound good. Like the name Michael Schumacher. It immediately brings yo mind speed. But had we never had him, that name isn't really a fast name. Michael is plain, not as bad as Kevin, but plain, and shoemaker isn't great. But he's a 7 time champion, so the name sounds fast.

Now these names sound fast, racing drivery names whatever the driver has or hasn't done

Alberto Ascari

Jenson Button ( you see I can be nice)

Scott Speed

Valentino Rossi ( I don't think it's just his success, that's a great name! )

Jamie Wincup

Stirling Moss

Didier Pironi

Will power

Wolfgang Von Trips

You know what I'm gonna put these names in another thread, as I realise I'm hijacking Kevin's, so don't reply about names here, wait for the new thread.
By What's Burning?
I like the guy already.
ESPNF1; Kevin Magnussen says Jenson Button will "be a great team-mate" and that he's ready to learn from him at McLaren next year.

McLaren made the decision to replace Sergio Perez with rookie Magnussen for 2014 despite Button warning the team that experience would be crucial as new regulations come in to effect. Taking part in a Twitter Q&A for McLaren with fans, Magnussen said he would look to learn as much as possible from Button but that Lewis Hamilton's performance in 2007 was proof he can be competitive from the first race.

"I'm ready to learn from Jenson - he has huge experience," Magnussen said. "I'll make the most of the opportunity - he'll be a great team-mate … [Hamilton's debut year is] proof that it's been done before, which is positive. Lewis is a fantastic driver."

And when asked what he is most excited about in 2014, Magnussen said the whole season is motivating him.

"Not one thing, it's the whole challenge of being in F1. Being with McLaren is what I'm most excited about," before later adding that the corner he's most looking forward to tackling is "Eau Rouge - a fantastic corner - and could return to being a challenge with the 2014 cars."
By Hammer278
:scratchchin:..... so because WB likes him already, we have 2 Kevin threads.

:D

See our F1 related articles too!