FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By 1Lemon
I always liked how he never argued, just called you out on always being factually incorrect rather than providing any kind of argument
By racechick
That was a fun read benson. His audacity continue to bemuse! At least he's not doing it here now. :D seems Autosport have a had a load of threads closed because of him.
By Hammer278
Hahaha the guy seems to have some serious mental issue....I kinda see him as the type who could suffer a breakdown sometime in the future and need some inpatient time....in rooms which lock from the outside. :hehe:
By racechick
Yeah but don't sweat over it WB, this ones best!! :thumbup:
By LewEngBridewell
He was over on the forum at GrandPrix.com last time I looked.
By Nin-Chin
Anybody have the balls to register up for Autosport and spill the beans as to why he was banned here.

Only kidding, it's abit cruel.
By LewEngBridewell
Anybody have the balls to register up for Autosport and spill the beans as to why he was banned here.

Anybody have the balls to register up for Autosport, and persuade their best members to come here? :twisted::twisted::whip:
By racechick

I'm registered on there, I'd have to dig around to remember my log on details, I'll see if I can.
By 1Lemon

I'm registered on there, I'd have to dig around to remember my log on details, I'll see if I can.

I think their finding out on their own.
By racechick
I'm on there :D incognito of course!
By LRW
I cant believe you are talking about him behind his back!!

That is disgusting and immoral!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

(can you still look at this forum when banned? I'd hate to think of him reading this thread and crying onto his stat book)
By What's Burning?

You mean you're there and not behaving salaciously?
By LRW

You mean you're there and not behaving salaciously?

She is building up the courage to post photos....

See our F1 related articles too!