FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Why did I go against my gut instinct and put button in 7th? Should have stayed with little Checko. Still wouldn't have gone for fifth, great drive!!

Who did you place for the win?

Vettel, foregone conclusion. That's all I got right though.
I think i'll walk away happy with that round, still the same margin to Nin-chin. Just have to hold on for another 3 races.

That's the difficult thing. I held on to the last round last year, then had a sh!t result at Interlagos. Lost it to stonemonkey. :(
I finished 2nd the first season, 3rd the second season, and I'm tracking 4th in the third season. There is a lot of movement always and one wonky result can turn things upside down quickly. 303 points still up for grabs, there's enough there for just about anyone to move up or down.
I think i'll walk away happy with that round, still the same margin to Nin-chin. Just have to hold on for another 3 races.

That's the difficult thing. I held on to the last round last year, then had a sh!t result at Interlagos. Lost it to stonemonkey. :(

We all know that anything can and will happen in Brazil, sometimes get a unusual final race there.
I think you mean 6th. Both of you guys fail to make the easy choice and wild guess the difficult one. This game is fascinating.

Yup... I meant 6th; but, it was 8 points!! :D
As Coronis seems to have pulled out of the race, my target to achieve a top 10 in my 1st season is looking quite likely. Do have geetface and racechick to try and shake off though. :P

See our F1 related articles too!