FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
:banghead::banghead: head. You should always go with head :banghead::banghead:
I assume everyone (except for RC who has a very strong heart :hehe: ) gets the usual 25 points and nothing else I presume?

What a hurricane of a race...exciting without a doubt, but at the end its all the same flat feeling all over again. :yawn:
Well I think I got Perez and button right....but Perez might yet loose his.
I got Vettel correct, not sure about the rest though.

Same here, got Vettel correct but that was a no-brainer. My predictions got screwed up though thanks to Webber's retirement, the two safety cars (The jeep does not count :hehe: ) and I didn't expect the great Hulkenberg to do an outstanding job. I think I got one right though, didn't expect Ferrari to do such a crap performance
What a bizarre grand prix! Not only were things ridonkulous on track but our fantasy results are also pretty unusual! Just about everyone picked Vettel and Perez as the points book ends! Nin-chin takes a very tight round with 41 points with his choice of Grosjean for the third step on the podium, and moves up a further 3 points in the standings making a phenomenal move up the championship ladder so congratulations to him! Coronis and Pooka suffer a setback by missing a submission for the Korean round losing 2 and four spots respectively.

19 points separate 2nd through 7th spots! :yikes:

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Round 14 Results: http://www.forumula1pool.com/?race=KOR
How the hell did I move up that much, I went from 20th place in Spain to 2nd place, seems picking with your brain works well, and also my form has picked up alot since the summer break, now the hunt for 1st. I lost 105 points in total to Frontrunner with my non-scores and gained 2 when he had a non-score, only if I scored more points at the early stages of the year.
I want to pick Lewis!!!! Heart, Lewis. Head, Vettel. Heart , Lewis. Head, Vettel. I might pick Lewis.

Wrong or right, always go with your heart!
You may not get rich; but, you can sleep better with your conscience!! :wavey:
Mind you, I did pick Hamilton instead of Kimi for 2nd... ah, well!! :P

After I replied to your first post, I saw this one of yours:

:banghead::banghead: head. You should always go with head :banghead::banghead:

Don't let it get to you!! He did well!! :wavey:
Last edited by sagi58 on 07 Oct 13, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
I've just been aiming for the top 10 all along this season since I want to do a Mercedes in 2014 and begin my domination.

....... :blush:
God damn it Geet I want 10th!!!

See our F1 related articles too!