FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Another good scoring round to follow up on our last GP. Geet takes this one convincingly with 61 pints, Lew and Nin-Chin round out the podium with 47 points each.

The championship is getting ridiculously tight though, with 3 through 8th separated by only 18 points! :yikes: The big movers this week were Geet with a four spot pick up, bringing him into the top ten, and Nin-chin picking up 3 spots lifting him into fifth spot. Jabber is a little soft after his holiday, dropping three spots to eight place. Already looking forward to Korea and although in the real world, Vettel looks pretty cozy with his quadruple WDC, our fantasy championship is a complete slugfest! Just like we like it. :thumbup:

Another interesting factoid... not a single goose egg in the results table! Another first.

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Round 13 Results: http://www.forumula1pool.com/?race=SIN
God damn it. I'd overtaken RC to get 10th then geet comes flying along and bumps me back down to 11. I want to finish in the top 10! :wink::whip:
As usual, full disclosure on my part, here are my picks...

VET
ROS
HAM
ALO
WEB
MAS
BUT
HUL
RAI
GUT

Looks like you don't fancy Grosjean. Is it that neither-here-nor-there beard of his? :D

Call me clairvoyant. If only I could learn to "control" it and focus on the top four or five instead of who'll DNF.
Hey, I got TWO right and didn't even realise it! Vettel and 6th placed Button. Definite progression from last month's single correct guess. :D

At this rate it won't be long before I start getting boos!

How dare you get the same two as me! :nono:
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO WOW!!! I can't believe I did that!!! I was drunk off my @$$ and made my picks about 4 minutes before the formation lap, too!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oddly my best result was made at 3am waiting for a taxi coming out of a club.there's something in this drunk pool selecting.
Don't get too happy there ZW. There was only ONE overly rambunctious competitor that didn't pick Vettel FTW.

That would be moi!! And, I'll do it again and again and again...

I understand that at times, passion trumps logic.
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO WOW!!! I can't believe I did that!!! I was drunk off my @$$ and made my picks about 4 minutes before the formation lap, too!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oddly my best result was made at 3am waiting for a taxi coming out of a club.there's something in this drunk pool selecting.

Indeed :twisted::twisted::twisted:
Don't get too happy there ZW. There was only ONE overly rambunctious competitor that didn't pick Vettel FTW.

That would be moi!! And, I'll do it again and again and again...

I understand that at times, passion trumps logic.

That, or I'm just not as worried about winning as you "guys" seem to be!! :P

See our F1 related articles too!