FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - Sept/Oct 2013 - "Coffee"

Entry-1
11%
Entry-2
44%
Entry-3
22%
Entry-4
11%
Entry-5
11%
You can all feel free to let the creative juices flow in the writing competition....you can enter up to THREE articles there :D
I believe you have jab. :yes: in fact I'm going to wind my way over there because I think the poll might be closed. :thumbup:
I think Sagi and I deserve a special mention for being the only non-mods to get off their fat bum bums and getting involved.

:D

Sacre bleu, you just called Sagi fat :yikes:
I think Sagi and I deserve a special mention for being the only non-mods to get off their fat bum bums and getting involved.

And we haven't even met!! :rofl:

Stop twisting my words. I actually said Sagi had a fat bum. Everything else is probably normal.

Stop twisting my words. I actually said Sagi had a fat bum. Everything else is probably normal.

And, that makes it ok?? :rofl:

Some men prefer their "coffee" strong.
I guess it was pretty obvious that I'd posted the Tim Hortons pic, eh?
Well, I wish I could have posted this instead, take a look at their latest commercial...

[youtube]J2onC0AomHs[/youtube]

Some men prefer their "coffee" strong.

I noticed! :P
My almost 79-year old Mom bought this kitchen mat this past summer:

I should have submitted it for this "contest"!! :banghead:

(p.s. Her English isn't good enough for her to understand what it means
and, frankly, I don't feel like telling her!! :twisted:
Or you think her english is not that good...

Alla youa needa to knowa isa listena to whena shea speaka becausea she usea vowela atta the enda ofa everya worda!! :D
Shea noa spella soa gooda eha??
Lol I used to work with an Italian bloke who used to look up a word a day to get a better vocabulary, all went well until he started calling himself as sassy

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!