FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

Re: POM - August 2013 - "Reflections"

Entry-1
36%
Entry-2
27%
Entry-3
27%
Entry-4
9%
Well I suggest Andrew. :)
Well I suggest Andrew. :)

Why bring me into your depravity?

:yikes:
Congrats to this months winner What's Burning? :clap::thumbup::clap:

A really close contest and some great pictures.

Our contestants this month .......

Entry-1 What's Burning?
Entry-2 andrew
Entry-3 racechick
Entry-4 Jabberwocky
:blush: this is a humbling experience, to be able to join the ranks of previous multiple times winners like Jabberwocky. I thank you for the honor, and I will continue to find the beauty that happens completely by happenstance while having lunch on a sunny winter day.

Not a prepared speech BTW, it came completely from my heart.
:blush: this is a humbling experience, to be able to join the ranks of previous multiple times winners like Jabberwocky. I thank you for the honor, and I will continue to find the beauty that happens completely by happenstance while having lunch on a sunny winter day.

You only won because you had the best camera. You'll only be a real winner in my eyes when you have won using two different cameras....

You only won because you had the best camera. You'll only be a real winner in my eyes when you have won using two different cameras....

My camera for that one was a Samsung Note II. Sometimes the best camera is the one you have with you at the time.

See our F1 related articles too!