FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
I found myself checking Claire out quite a bit this weekend since she was so prominently displayed. Under all that ill fitting overpriced team swag, I think there are hours of entertainment. :blush:

Meh. I could be persuaded I suppose.

I was going to say you'd be persuaded with a really nice Martini cap, but he'll you'd be persuaded with a keychain. I'm sure there's a few regrets you've had along the way that wouldn't even be in that neighborhood.
By LRW
"....... I'm sure there's a few regrets you've had along the way that wouldn't even be in that neighborhood.

:rofl: I cannot argue with that at all.
By Hammer278
That reminds me of the shot we saw of Kimi's squeeze during qualifying....hubba hubbaa :cloud9:
By racechick
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
She's nice :)
By Roth
You know I don't know whether we should be more thankful for all the great racing or just the fact he brought his daughter into our lives.

Either way, good on ya Frank.
By CookinFlat6
You know I don't know whether we should be more thankful for all the great racing or just the fact he brought his daughter into our lives.

Either way, good on ya Frank.

His late wife and Claires mum was really lovely person as well, very decent bunch, although I reckon Claire could do with a prolonged bout of vigorous bashing on top of the Williams motorhome
By What's Burning?
I do t know why, but I can't help feel a deviant satisfaction knowing Maldonado left Williams to move to Lotus.
By What's Burning?
I know. I fully support Williams in their decision not to keep him.

Despite Massa. :hehe:
By LRW
I know. I fully support Williams in their decision not to keep him.

Despite Massa. :hehe:

One step at a time, one step at a time.

See our F1 related articles too!