FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By sagi58
You did a decent job taking into account the complexity of the darn logo. :wink:

"Simply the best, faster than all the rest"...where did you get this from? It's signature worthy.

I have to give a little credit to Tina Turner, but I did tweek it :D

That song of Tina's is definitely up there with some of her best; but, probably before Hammer's time!! :wink:
By racechick
Leeeewis!!!! Leeeeewis!!!

image.jpg

Did you sit at Becketts for qualifying?

Yes.
By geetface9
My camping cost me £ 30 for two nights. ( that's per person) and it's RIGHT next to the track.

:eek: ...........'merica! :rofl:
By RyRy
My camping cost me £ 30 for two nights. ( that's per person) and it's RIGHT next to the track.

I love camping, I don't even know why but I find it really really fun haha and you can't beat just £30
By LiamCatterson

image.jpg

Yes.

We were going to bump into you again :hehe: Originally planned to sit in Becketts but we'd be waiting an hour or so and then we decide to sit in Luffield
By racechick

image.jpg

Yes.

We were going to bump into you again :hehe: Originally planned to sit in Becketts but we'd be waiting an hour or so and then we decide to sit in Luffield

:rofl::rofl: that would just have been TOO Silly! We were originally going to International pit straight ( not my favourite viewing place but Nikki likes it there) It fills quickly,especially down the Merc end. So Nikki had the choice, crack of dawn start and we go for the pit straight, or reasonable start and we go elsewhere. We went elsewhere. :hehe::hehe:
By Ferrari man 009

image.jpg

Yes.

Cool, I think its the best place to watch an F1 car at Silverstone. The only bit you really miss out on is the start and the pitstops.
By racechick

image.jpg

Yes.

Cool, I think its the best place to watch an F1 car at Silverstone. The only bit you really miss out on is the start and the pitstops.

I agree. It's the best place to watch them flat out, you see them twitch. But I do love the view from Village for the race itself.

See our F1 related articles too!