Ricciardo....What? Confirm
Horner...BOX NOW for Inters Rain on Course
Ricciardo...Hugh? Sun is shining
Horner...BOX BOX BOX Rain Course Wet
Ricciardo...%$#*&()__&^$$ :censored:
Gives up spot to Vettel
Horner.....BOX BOX BOX for Reds
Ricciardo....What about the rain?
Horner...Sorry elbow switched weather screen it's raining at home base :twisted:

Sounds similar to how Alonso gets past Massa.

The ultra rare occassion that Alonzo is behind Massa (outside of lapping him) all that Alonzo has to do is wait for Massa either to bonzi another driver, hit the wall or spin out. Then Alonzo goes bye bye :wavey:

Or he could get on the radio and tell the team to have him moved over......... tell the team to think of the championship........even if its one of the early races. :wink:
By Hammer278
Vettel and Alonso fans are like pot and kettle, fact is both teams are working simply for 1 driver, period. The other driver is put into a racing seat to add the points tally in the WCC as a bonus drive, nothing more.
By sagi58
Ricciardo leading Vettel
Horner ...BOX BOX BOX for Inters
Gives up spot to Vettel
Horner...Sorry elbow switched weather screen it's raining at home base :twisted:

At least they don't play games by suggesting there is an issue with fuel and ask their drivers to "hold station"...
Or, tell their drivers which "Multi" to adhere to! :wink:
By andrew
Ricciardo leading Vettel
Horner ...BOX BOX BOX for Inters
Gives up spot to Vettel

At least they don't play games by suggesting there is an issue with fuel and ask their drivers to "hold station"...

Ferrari don't play games? Quit acting like their sh!t don't stink, 'cos it :censored: reeks to high heaven!
By sagi58

Ferrari don't play games? Quit acting like their sh!t don't stink, 'cos it :censored: reeks to high heaven!

You might like to re-read what I posted. They don't play games in the sense that they are upfront with their one-two driver philosophy.

As for things that stink, you might like to check your comprehension as I didn't suggest Ferrari was perfect!! :wavey:
By racechick

You might like to re-read what I posted. They don't play games in the sense that they are upfront with their one-two driver philosophy.

As for things that stink, you might like to check your comprehension as I didn't suggest Ferrari was perfect!! :wavey:

Brawn wasn't playing games and pretending there was an issue with fuel . What would be the point of that?
By Zekenwolf
I was under the impression that all the comments about Ricciardo's...er...posterior were in jest but discovered that they were true after all. He has admitted himself about his protuberance problem. Is that big enough to affect the possibility of a RBR seat on its own 'merit'?
By racechick
Protuberance!!!! :P you mean he has a big sausage that won't easily get in the car??
By Zekenwolf
Protuberance!!!! :P you mean he has a big sausage that won't easily get in the car??

No, he can always eat that off to make room. I was referring to his now legendary bum, which will be harder to displace. Apparently it is struggling to fit into Newey's rigid aerodynamic limitations. :hehe:
By racechick

No, he can always eat that off to make room. I was referring to his now legendary bum, which will be harder to displace. Apparently it is struggling to fit into Newey's rigid aerodynamic limitations. :hehe:

:hehe: I know what you meant, I just had a vision of a massive appendage preventing the seat belts from doing up :rofl::rofl:

I was mentally reassessing Ricciardo!!
By CookinFlat6

:hehe: I know what you meant, I just had a vision of a massive appendage preventing the seat belts from doing up :rofl::rofl:

Would his nose really get in the way of the seatbelts though? :hehe:
By Zekenwolf

From what his record suggests so far, he comes off very quickly at times but manages to go full distance on other occasions. :D
By racechick

Would his nose really get in the way of the seatbelts though? :hehe:

Well I was wondering if there was any correlation :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!