FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Dammit I took a big gamble on placing Hamilton for the win, when I saw lots of people choosing Vettel. Ahh f*ck it, another low score. This year's such a write-off for me :hehe:
The mid-field battle beween 9th and 13th is worryingly close.
Dammit I took a big gamble on placing Hamilton for the win, when I saw lots of people choosing Vettel. Ahh f*ck it, another low score. This year's such a write-off for me :hehe:

Ok honey, just don't go suicidal on us!
This is how I made my predictions:

"I think Vettel will win,he'll be lucky this time.If he doesn't win,I'll be gutted but if he wins at least there will be something I can feel happy about so let's pick him as first"

So either way I'd have something to get happy about :D This round the pool went really good for me,thanks to Alonso and Hulkenberg as well :thumbup:
Yay, I scored 101 points... maybe that was a dream?

since the beginning of the season! that would put you in 12th place. :whip:

I still host the pool, so I can go in and manually edit the results txt file to put myself at the top with an unassailable lead! :twisted:

Ok honey, just don't go suicidal on us!

I'll try :crying:

"I think Vettel will win,he'll be lucky this time.If he doesn't win,I'll be gutted but if he wins at least there will be something I can feel happy about so let's pick him as first"

So either way I'd have something to get happy about :D This round the pool went really good for me,thanks to Alonso and Hulkenberg as well :thumbup:

Yeah, it's called the 'emotional hedge' and works quite well for me too. :hehe:

Yeah, it's called the 'emotional hedge' and works quite well for me too. :hehe:

Haha this rarely works for me,I can only hope it will continue to work whenever I use it :D
My USA 2012 F1 pool win is just a distant memory now,but hey atleast I'm ahead of Lew. :whip:

Haha thanks! :P At least someone remembers how good I was in years gone by :D:wink::wink:
My USA 2012 F1 pool win is just a distant memory now,but hey atleast I'm ahead of Lew. :whip:

Haha thanks! :P At least someone remembers how good I was in years gone by :D:wink::wink:

You guys are struggling with the new tires too?

Yes. In a very big way :cry:

I've been swapping mine in the past 3 races. :D

See our F1 related articles too!