FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/seals-caught-having-sex-penguins

Many years ago, British explorer George Murray Levick caught Adélie penguins engaging in all sorts of debauchery, such as necrophilia, sexual coercion and sexual abuse of chicks. Now, scientists have observed fur seals trying to have umpalumpa with penguins.

Naughty - is this WB on top of sagi? :yikes:

Should I report this post as offensive?

That depends, I really have no idea what sagi looks like.

Imagine if sagi looks like this.

I might even start lying about Ferrari's true ability in the Ferrari thread to make her happy.

Many years ago, British explorer George Murray Levick caught Adélie penguins engaging in all sorts of debauchery, such as necrophilia, sexual coercion and sexual abuse of chicks. Now, scientists have observed fur seals trying to have umpalumpa with penguins.

I might even start lying about Ferrari's true ability in the Ferrari thread to make her happy.

Sagi doesn't look anything like that^

as you can see here:

That's exactly how I imagine her.
No. It's Sagi.
AddictingInfo Adult Film Star Who Passed Most Difficult Bar Exam in Country Shames Those Who Stigmatize Women in Her Industry.

The California bar exam sets the “bar,” so to speak, as the most difficult in the country. This year, just 48.6 percent of those who attempted it passed — and among them was a woman who works in an industry reputed by many to be filled with brainless mounds of meat.

Unfortunately for those who choose to label those in the umpalumpa industry as stupid, former adult film star Heather Swift (Holly Price in the adult entertainment world) passed that exam, and is on her way to what could be a successful law career.

Swift, a 2013 graduate of Western State University College of Law, was working as an exotic dancer when she successfully triumphed over the California bar exam on her first try.

Legally blonde!! :P I love that film !!

See our F1 related articles too!