FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Jabberwocky
From the sounds of it Williams seem to have had enough of him. Where else does that leave for him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By Jabberwocky
Massa and Bottas maybe.

Is it me or to be a current F1 driver your name has to be:-

Consonant, Vowel, Double letter
...so we're collectively pulling for Grosjean and Hulkenberg at Lotus, Massa and Bottas at Williams, what else from the remaining question marks?

Lewis/Nico, Nando/Kimi there are going to be a lot of good pairings next year. Let's see what Ricciardo brings to the table, but thinking through this whole thing I feel my spirits lifted.
By Denthúl
Bianchi/Magnussen at Marussia, Calado/Nasr at Force India (the latter is wishful thinking - I've never seen the two linked).
Do we think Max Chilton has done enough to be retained for another year at Marussia? He seems to be coming on a little stronger recently.
By Jabberwocky
Bianchi is supposedly highly rated. He is not doing that bad compared to him now

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By racechick
I think it should be Felipe Massa and Felipe Nasr in the same team. :hehe:
By acosmichippo
...Massa and Bottas at Williams...

But doesn't Maldonado bring a bunch of money? How could williams afford to lose that? And do we think Felipe is really THAT much better than Maldonado? I mean I dislike Maldonado as much as the next person, but...

edit: nevermind, reading the thread backwards...
By 1Lemon

But doesn't Maldonado bring a bunch of money? How could williams afford to lose that? And do we think Felipe is really THAT much better than Maldonado? I mean I dislike Maldonado as much as the next person, but...

PDVSA have got a 2 year $70M contract with Williams, so they can keep the money for at least 2 years, that's why Clare Williams was seen in Venezuelan negotiating.

PDVSA have got a 2 year $70M contract with Williams, so they can keep the money for at least 2 years, that's why Clare Williams was seen in Venezuelan negotiating.

Maybe not

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12476 ... ve-in-2014

Sounds from that article that his funding may be removed, and if it isnt he is considering taking to Lotus. Either of these would open the door for Massa

See our F1 related articles too!