FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

Photo Of the Month - May 2013 - "Speed"

Entry-1
25%
Entry-2
8%
Entry-3
42%
Entry-4
25%
By LewEngBridewell
please not sausage, as DD will upload an entire collection to you

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By darwin dali
please not sausage, as DD will upload an entire collection to you

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What are YOU laughing at, eh? :gonnagetit::handbag:
That IS good. I clearly have to think outside the box!!!!!
By andrew
Wouldn't it be better if we just post our photos in the thread rather than sending masses of PM's?

:readit: The point was for anonymity so I wouldn't win every month due to my popularity.

Well seeing this is the only answer I've got to my query, we'll have to go with it.
Answer two. (I didn't reply before because it is in the opening statement). Anonymity means people will vote objectively on the picture they feel is the best. So pm'ing rather than posting ensures anonymity.
By andrew
Well the reason isn't stated but whatever. I thought posting direct into the thread would ease the burden on the competition host. Surely we can be trusted to judge each photo on its aesthetic merits alone regardless of who took it?
It's Spanky's contest, maybe PM him if you think your way is better and make/discuss that suggestion. I don't see the benefit of people posting their images directly as it's supposed to be judged on the basis of the image standing on its own without any extraneous influences. I thought I was clear with my response even though I put in in joke form as I often tend to do.
Well the reason isn't stated but whatever. I thought posting direct into the thread would ease the burden on the competition host. Surely we can be trusted to judge each photo on its aesthetic merits alone regardless of who took it?

No , you're correct, the reason for anonymity isn't stated in the opening thread, but the fact that its anonymous is. I guess the reason is assumed.
Contest on! We have our second entry :)

So we have our 2nd entry :) and its pretty darn good. Remember closing date for entries is 27th of this month.

Entry-2

Contest on! We have our second entry :)

So we have our first entry :) and its pretty darn good. Remember closing date for entries is 27th of this month.

Entry-2

Thought the topic is speed? This looks rather slow - was that you slowchick? :hehe:
:yikes: and where's your entry ??
Anyway it might not be me. And it might just be that, that car was going so fast it lapped the field. That would be very speedy :tongue-ani:

See our F1 related articles too!