FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
I just noticed that my picks in Oz where never selected... How odd.

Maybe you submitted them too late? Since MOA is gone, there's no way to 'check' but even as late as Sunday, I had to reject picks that came in AFTER the installation lap had begun. So if for some reason there's an email delivery delay you're screwed.

Not saying that's what happened...

But that's why you want to place your picks in early and watch for confirmation they've been loaded. :yes:

Maybe you submitted them too late? Since MOA is gone, there's no way to 'check' but even as late as Sunday, I had to reject picks that came in AFTER the installation lap had begun. So if for some reason there's an email delivery delay you're screwed.

But that's why you want to place your picks in early and watch for confirmation they've been loaded. :yes:

Hmm I swear I remember drunkenly posting my picks at 3AM on the taxi home from a night out. Then posting something on the forums, and the race started at 5AM... How odd.

Hmm I swear I remember drunkenly posting my picks at 3AM on the taxi home from a night out. Then posting something on the forums, and the race started at 5AM... How odd.

We have our answer.

We have our answer.

But I remember in the morning, concerned about how high I put Esteban...
Come say hello now and then Myown!! :)

Hello... hopefully stonemonkey and spankyham will continue my good work of making you look good, fixing your moderation *whoops* :P

Hello... hopefully stonemonkey and spankyham will continue my good work of making you look good, fixing your moderation *whoops* :P

Two weeks off and you forget the official moderator font color???

I'm not a mod anymore, so therefore I am not allowed to use the exact mod colour anymore... you need to read your mod handbook more thoroughly! :twisted:

I'm not a mod anymore, so therefore I am not allowed to use the exact mod colour anymore... you need to read your mod handbook more thoroughly! :twisted:

moderating has it's privileges. I'd rather have a raise than exclusive access to 00AA00 :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!